*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Necklace
  2. Jewelry Box
  3. The instruction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/2109093-Necklace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: Necklace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Necklace

    by: The architect
Cameron pulled out a fancy white gold chain with a large stone attached. It was rather gaudy to look at and seemed very old. Cameron was not proficient in his sisters jewelry tastes but he was certain that she would never wear this. https://www.googledrive.com/host/0Bz1PJN... Taking the necklace downstairs to get a better look at it Cameron was struck by the peculiar colors in the gem. The gem seemed to be evenly split between red and blue down, Cameron slipped the chain over his head and let it come to rest on his chest feeling the cool metal against his skin. Little did Cameron know this was a swap necklace which would cause two people to change into the other. Going into the bathroom Cameron examined the necklace closer "I wonder if Mom would like..." Cameron was struck with a great force that knocked him to the floor. The necklace faded away leaving just the gem which fell to the floor with a dull thunk. Cameron groggily stood up and heard the door open downstairs. Rushing downstairs Cameron came face to face with his mother. http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/491954... "Mom what are you doing home i thought you were going to be gone for a week"? "I was son, I was opening the door to the office and ended up walking in here" she said confused. " I need to call the office" she said. Cameron went back upstairs while his mom called her office; reentering the bathroom Cameron saw the stone lying on a bath mat and picked it up. Examining it Cameron saw that it was still intact, slipping it into his pocket he went back down stairs to his mom. His mom was just getting off the phone when he got downstairs, she had a surprised and confused look on her face. "Whats up mom, what is the deal with your work"? "Apparently I have the whole week off and the receptionist said she knew nothing about my trip" "Well I guess we are both on vacation then mom". "I guess we are" she replied.



You have the following choices:

1. Cameron mom goes upstairs to change

*Noteb*
2. Cameron and his mom begin to swap

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/2109093-Necklace