*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A hunter being hunted!
  2. On the run
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915616-Red-and-the-Wolf/cid/1517869-A-hunter-being-hunted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1915616
A new version of Little red riding hood but about an 18yr old guy and a hungry werewolf
This choice: A hunter from his village in danger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A hunter being hunted!

    by: MangaManiac
The hunter was running, and had been since the night before, from wat he wasnt completly sure. He'd been seperated from his hunting team a few days before and had been chased by... Something ever since. He stopped and leaned against a tree, panting. 'I can't keep going like this' he thought 'I have to face this thing' he pulled out a large curved knife, he had a gun, but it was a musket and took to long to load.
"Do you really think thats a good idea" the voice sound smoother than ice and twice as cold "better hunters than you have tried that and all of them failed"
"Why don't you show yourself and we'll find out" sweat beaded up on his forehead, he was bluffing, and bad.
"Hehe well I suppose I may as well" a man stepped out from behind a tree. He couldn't have been any older than the hunter, and may have even been younger. He was shirtless and despite a small bulge in his stomach had a fairly lean build. The hunter almost felt embarrassed for being afraid, but when he spoke it sent chills up his spine. "it seems we've both tired of cat and mouse, what to play next" he tapped his finger on his chin and looked up in thought.
"You..." The hunter's voice was trembling " Where are the other men, why were you chasing me" and first time he notice th sand colored tail flicking behind the man "What are you!"
"Ah, that's right!" In a flash he had the hunter pinned against the tree "I think I forgot to mention it but me and your freinds have been playing hide and seek for sometime now, and your it. I'll give you a hint about where they are" he leaned in close to the hunter, so close that the mans blond hair rub the hunters ear. "They're inside me" the hunters eyes opened wide 'no way' he thought 'i...it's not possible' The blonde boy shrugged and smiled "So, you know the game right, you go in here" he pats his tummy "and tag 'em and u win! Piece a cake!"
'Does this guy think I'm an idiot' "I not gonna play your twisted game" he tried to stab the man in the arm but, without flinching, he swatted the knife away and it fell to the forest floor, useless.
"Well that's a shame, oh well" he smiled maliciously "At I know you'll struggle"
The hunter screamed as the boy opened his mouth wide and began his newest meal.

After words the man sat spread on the grass, his bulging belly across his lap he burped and licked his lips before he heard something else, splashing? He looked through the trees and saw a particularly tastey looking red haired boy sleeping alone by the creek 'Why hello' the wolf boy smiled 'Now what should we play?'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MangaManiac (UN: mangamaniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MangaManiac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915616-Red-and-the-Wolf/cid/1517869-A-hunter-being-hunted