*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shark upgrade
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521359-Shark-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Shark  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shark upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"Well, I guess I'll go with the Shark Suit upgrade…" Samus said. She took the chip the computer offered to her, plugging it into her armour.

Samus' skin began to get a leathery, tougher feel, greying as the first of the changes took place. Her fingernails turned black and lengthened, her toes following suit as a tail began to sprout from her rear, growing in length and thickness as it split at the end, fins forming at the end.

Her chest, inner arms and thighs got a lighter shade of grey, as a fin grew from Samus' back, smaller versions growing from the tips of her elbows and hips. On Samus' face, her features grew slightly longer, but still remaining human as her teeth sharpened into fangs, the grey pattern ending at the end of her flatter nose, her lower face taking the whiter tinge of her chest. Finally, her ears grew longer and pointed at the end, becoming fan like, while gills sprouted on the side of her neck, completing the changes to her body.

While her body was changing, her suit was also changing to match, the second part of the upgrade coming in. The orange colour split into a lighter shade, matching the mottled pattern on Samus' body, while an extra shaft of metal was added to accommodate Samus' tail. Metal fins grew around her organic ones, as her arm cannon lacking hand grew claws, her boots matching. Finally, her armor shrunk slightly, losing mass, but allowing her to swim, an ability now heightened greatly by her body.

Samus took a look at herself in the mirror, first in her armour, and then without, finding that her zero suit had changed into more of a bikini, now lacking boots as well, while her ponytail had managed to come undone, her hair falling to her neck. She examined her mottled skin, the new shark-girl watching her gills match her breathing, giving her tail a quick flick. How did she feel about this?

You have the following choices:

1. She loves it.

*Noteb*
2. She hates it.

3. Mental changes.

4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521359-Shark-upgrade