*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naga upgrade
  2. Other
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521383-Naga-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Naga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naga upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"The Naga upgrade." Samus selected from the list. She took the chip and inserted it into her zero suit, and waited for the changes to begin.

Samus felt her legs being pulled together, and looked down to see her the legs of her suit forming one sleeve, and pulling her legs together in the process. She stumbled over to a wall to support herself, and struggled to maintain her balance as the changes continued. After the legs had become one, her shoes disappeared, the end merging into a pointed kind of tail, the front a shade of yellow, while the sides and back were the same blue as her zero suit.

Samus began to feel a curious sensation in her legs, as it became less of feelings and more of a feeling, as she realized that her legs had formed together into one mass, and pulled at the neared handle-shaped object in order to keep from falling down. The sleeve of zero suit became longer, trailing outward until it became four or five meters long, and Samus was able to rest comfortably on it, like the Naga that was its namesake. The zero suit from her hips down began to become shinier, resembling scales, and Samus could no longer feel any sensation from the material of the zero suit, the suit merging with her skin into what was now the scales of her tail, looking exactly like a snake. On her lips, Samus felt a strange pressure, and found that two of her teeth had extended outwards into fangs, resting just past her lips. Her tongue also felt strange, and she was surprised at it darted out; long, thin and forked at the top, a snake's tongue. How did she feel?

You have the following choices:

1. Mental changes

*Noteb*
2. She hates it.

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521383-Naga-upgrade