*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Boy
  2. Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917179-A-Shorter-Approach/cid/1523654-Big-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917179
An interactive about your life after being shrunk.
This choice: 3 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Big Boy

    by: Flakker
You are Hank, you live with your family in a two story suburban home. You lead an average life, doing good in school, and having a couple friends. You wake up and look around, you grumble unintelligibly before you realise your room is giant! Or rather, you are tiny, you crawl out of your sheets and stand up, you're rather glad that you didn't change before you went to sleep, because at this size none of your clothes would fit you. You hear some noise, your mother is coooking down stairs, you can hear pots clanking, you can hear feet passing by. You climb over to the edge of your bed and make your way down your sheets that hang limply to the ground.

You make it to the ground when you hear the clack of claws on a wood floor. Your Bloodhound Clifford is coming for your room. You see the dog push his way through the door and sniff around. Clifford is a big red Bloodhound and has bad smelling fur. You see slobber drip from his giant mouth, hitting the floor with a thud. He looks at you and starts approaching. You...

You have the following choices:

1. Hide

2. Stay, Clifford will remember you

3. Run

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flakker (UN: segsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flakker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917179-A-Shorter-Approach/cid/1523654-Big-Boy