*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Run
  2. Big Boy
  3. Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917179-A-Shorter-Approach/cid/1523838-Run
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917179
An interactive about your life after being shrunk.
This choice: Run  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Run

    by: Flakker
You break off in a dead sprint to escape Clifford. You have barely made progress when the big dog clamps down on your body. Your legs dangle from his mouth as he licks your body all over and lightly chews you. You're definitely moving, and you don't know where. You feel the movement stop and you are dropped into someones hand. Its your younger brother Justin, he is known for feeding Cliffords destructive habits. You are placed on a shelf in a small container. You look around and see something terrifying. You see a few of your friends shrunken on this shelf too, Justin reaches up and takes your friend Ben, a taller guy, not very athletic but really bright.

Ben is brought to Clifford and placed on his nose. You know too well from Toy Story what is about to happen. You watch as Clifford sits there for a minute with Ben laying atop his nose, motionless. Suddenly, Clifford jerks his nose up and catches Ben in his mouth. Clifford shakes his head side to side quickly, and viciously. Clifford stops, and bends his head down, Ben falls forward, but Clifford quickly bends his head back quickly and swallows Ben.

"Good dog." Justin says as he reaches forward and pets Clifford. Clifford jumps forward on him and licks his face. You are thoroughly terrified of this dog now.

Next...

You have the following choices:

1. You are picked

2. You try to escape

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flakker (UN: segsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flakker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917179-A-Shorter-Approach/cid/1523838-Run