*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cave Diving
  2. A Mountain Area.
  3. A Rude Awakening.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530690-Cave-Diving
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1918981
A land filled with Pokegirls, and you are the only male.
This choice: Go inside the Cave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cave Diving

    by: Phazoid
You decide to rest until your body works normally. You peak inside the cave. The walls were smooth; very few stalactites and stalagmites protruded from the roof or floor. The damp floor was a bit slippery, but you manage to keep balance as you walk inside.

You find a good indention in the wall, one big enough to lay in. You sit down and you dread out your legs, soon falling asleep.

After a few hours you start to wake up, but you notice something is off. You feel a weight on your legs. Not morning weight, but as if something was sitting on them. Your eyes open and when they focus, you see......

You have the following choices:

1. A Hydreigon Woman

*Noteb*
2. A Gabite Teen Girl

*Noteb*
3. A Little Axew Girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phazoid (UN: phazoid3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530690-Cave-Diving