*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your sister, Cassandra
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/2810391-Your-sister-Cassandra
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1919750
You discover a remote that puts you in a new body for one hour. can be used mutiple times
This choice: Your sister, Cassandra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your sister, Cassandra

    by: Drea
You hit Cassandra square in the stomach and blacked out.

When you come to, you were laying on the ground as you roll onto your back hair covers your eyes.

*what the hell is going on* you think to yourself.

“Cassie are you...” you trail off..
The hair in your face and the shrill voice. You put your hands on your stomach and slowly bring them up. They are met with your developing breasts.

“Oh fuck.. I’m Cassie.” You hear yourself say. You start to stand up while you’re still feeling all around your body. Even though she wasn’t really developed, you can feel how different her center of gravity is mixed with her tighter stance from her hips. Your former body was also laying there. You grab the remote.

Your body begins to move.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drea (UN: andread at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/2810391-Your-sister-Cassandra