*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fiona(human form)
  2. Shrek
  3. Shrek
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919793-DreamWorks-Animation-Shrink-Story/cid/1978148-Fionahuman-form
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1919793
You are now TINY in one of DreawWorks's animated movies
This choice: Fiona(human form)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fiona(human form)

    by: The1SwagKing
You make your way into the castle of the wonderful princess Fiona. She was rumored to be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, and you applied yourself to make her yours.

You walk into the cattle and across the stickers bridge through the large open door. You draw your sword, prepared to fight the dragon, and it soon appears to come at you. You show down in an epic duel, slashing at the scales of the giant lizard. It breathes fire at you as you block the flames with your shield. You then jump above the head of the beast and stick your sword in the neck of the creature, standing victorious over the corpse of your outfought foe.

Moving on, you march up the steps of the spiral staircase and to the top room, which you can only assume the woman standing next to her bed to be princess Fiona. You approach the same slowly, but as you enter the room a flash of light sends chills from your head to your toes. The next thing you know, you start to shrink down to two inches. You are standing naked over your clothes, when the hand of the princess reaches down and grabs you giggling.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She is EviL

2. She is Kind

*Noteb*
3. She is fine as long as you follow her instructions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Pickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919793-DreamWorks-Animation-Shrink-Story/cid/1978148-Fionahuman-form