*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1561629-Decisions-decisions
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: Take both, and go BIG  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Decisions, decisions..

    by: fat_hiker
This" the wizard says, holding up the clay-like mass "will let you get as fat as you desire. And this" he says, raising the gem "will allow you to become more muscular than you have ever dreamed. You can even have them both, but I should warn you, that there may be side effects to using them."
Fat? Muscular? BIG?!?! You've always wanted to be big, no, BIG, and now this guy is offering you exactly that!

“I'll take both!” you say excitedly, then remembering your manners, you add, “please and thank-you!”

“You're very welcome, young man,” the wizard replies, handing you the gem and clay. “Thank you for rescuing me. Now, if you ever have questions about these two, just think of me really hard, call my name out loud, and I should be able to respond.”

“Thanks!” you say again, as the wizard suddenly hurriesoff.

You look down at these two treasures – wow. Now, what to do next? You stuff the gem in one pocket, the clay in another, and decide to
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1561629-Decisions-decisions