*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557119-Got-up-and-walked-over-to-the-chubby-chaser
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
This choice: Got up, and walked over to the chubby chaser's booth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Got up, and walked over to the chubby chaser...

    by: Fatboy
Maxine got up, smiling as she began walking over to the thin, lanky man, following him. As the two emerged from the resturaunt, the thin man turned around, she saw the 'excitement' that had arisen in his pants. A large boner was poking into his pants, and he put his hands in his pockets, trying to hide it. She looked in the area and chuckled. "You like fat girls, don't you boy?" The thin man nodded. "U-u-u-uh, yeaaaah, I do. My name is Sheldon. You are..." "Maxine. Maxine Jones." Maxine's voice was on full seduction mode, and it was working its charms on Sheldon. "Why don't we come back to my apartment?" Maxine said. Sheldon's mind was stumbling, tripping, fumbling over itself. "Yes." He said, with the quickest possible speed. The two walked back across the block to her apartment. It was a simple place, a couch with a TV, blue walls. A kitchen sat off to the right, lined up with the couch. There was a table by a window off to the left, just beside the kitchen. To the right of the door stood the bedroom. Maxine's mind already told her that sheldon's eyes were on that bed. Maxine turned to sheldon, and said..

You have the following choices:

1. So.. How about dinner?

*Noteb*
2. How about some television?

*Noteb*
3. How about we have a good time in the bedroom?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatboy (UN: wgboy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557119-Got-up-and-walked-over-to-the-chubby-chaser