*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Comforting text.
  2. Pick a girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1560704-Comforting-text
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
This choice: Catalan Grey or Cat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Comforting text.

    by: Akathatguy
Cat:There she is...starting to lose my nerve...thinking about chickening out.

Cat pressed enter on her phone and waited for a response from her friends.

Julie:Aw come on, don't back out now!

Nick:Yeah, you've spent so much time wishing you would ask her out, just do it already!

Alice:The worst she can say is no.

Kim:Lol, yah grl u cn do it, I blve in u!

Dan:Buy a dictionary Kim, you're not helping.

Kim:Xp.

Chris:Sigh, is this really what she needs right now? Cat no matter what happens we'll be there to support you.

Cat:Thanks guys, I'm going to do it now! Wish me luck!!!

Cat turned off her phone and walked over to Jennifer.

Kim:She gon?

Dan:I think so.

Kim:...69.

Nick:WHAT THE F**K KIM?!?!

Kim:Jst typng wht wer thnken.

Alice:None of us were thinking that!

Kate:Sry ur rght...88.

Julie:What's that?

Kim:2 fat chks doin it XD.

Dan:It hurts.

Alice:Hey, Dana you still there? You haven't said anything.

Dana:You want me to say something?...fine...status update...Jealous and heart broken!

Julie:Sigh, I'll be right over with some chocolate ice cream.

Chris:You're going to make me come too aren't you?

Julie:I'm already on my way to your place.

'You can do this, Alice is right, the worst she can say is no.' Cat walked over to a bench that a very large woman who was eating lunch at. She looked like she was more then a hundred pounds heavier than Cat! Her clothes did a pretty good job at keeping her covered but a bit of her stomach still poked out from under her shirt, a sight that got Cat very excited, but she held it together.

Cat sat down next to the girl on the bench (although the girl took up most of it).

"Hey Jennifer, how ar-...what the heck are you eating!" Cat said, disgust by the...thing, that she was eating.

"Oh, hi Cat, just a tuna fish sandwich on toasted breed, it's not the best thing in the world but I heard its good diet food."

"Diet food? Why would you want to eat diet food?" Cat asked, fully aware of the answer.

"Oh, I don't know, might have something to do with the fact that I weigh almost weigh FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS!" Jennifer said, yelling the last part.

"But it doesn't make you look bad, it makes you look cute and cuddly!" Cat said with a cutesy tone.

"Heh, I wish the guys thought the same way you do, then I'd be crawling in boyfriends and I wouldn't have to be on this stupid diet." What Jennifer said gave Cat a sliver of hope.

"Well, why don't you just stop trying to impress guys then?"

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked confused.

"Guys can be such pigs about a girls weight no matter what, right? Girls on the other hand can be bitchy about it to girls that they don't like, but very kind to the ones they do."

"So, what's your point?"

"Just that Maybe you've been trying to date the wrong gender, I mean as long as you love someone and they love you, why should it matter what gender they are?"

"Hmmm, I Guess you're right, but I don't know if I find girls attractive."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course I do, you're a very pretty girl!"

"Then there you go!"

"Is it really the same thing though?"

"Of course it's not, guys are handsome and girls are pretty, that's why it gets confusing."

"Maybe but, I'm just not sure I want to change my sexuality over not being able to get a boyfriend."

"Trust me I felt the same unsure feelings that yo-" 'Oh shit, pull up, pull up!' "Er, I mean I can imagine how it must fee-"

"Cat? A-are you a lesbian?!"

"What?! No I just, um...okay you caught me."

"Wow, I had my suspicions since you never dated any guys but...wow!"

"Yeah, I guess that would give me away, so you're not freaked out?"

"A little bit but, you're my friend and I'll accept you for who you are."

"Good, I'm happy to hear that...so, how about we do something sometime, show you what it's like inside a brain like mine...maybe even change yours?"

"Cat,

Why not, it can't hurt." Jennifer agrees to go on a few dates to see what it would be like to date a girl.

We're friends, I don't think dating would be a good idea for us." Jennifer lets down her easy and Cat tries to find someone else to love.

Even if I was a lesbian, and I'm not sure I am, I don't think a fat girl would be my type." Jennifer is a bit to harsh and Cat turns to her best friends Dana, Julie and Chris for comfort.

Even if I was a lesbian, and I'm not sure I am, I think I'd like a girl who was the same size as me." Cat decides to get even fatter for Jennifer.

I guess dating a girl wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've ever done, that girl being a friend might be but, sure lets give it a shot." Cat and Jennifer hit it of and enter a committed relationship, but how will her secret admirer react?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1560704-Comforting-text