*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More girls one.
  2. Other girls.
  3. Pick a girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1561608-More-girls-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
This choice: More girls one.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More girls one.

    by: Akathatguy
Name:Emily Keller (or Ema).
Age:23.
Hight:5 foot 5.
Weight:155 pounds.
Hair color:White.
Eye color:Pink.
Personal info:Ema is a pudgy yet beautiful albino girl. When Ema was young she was treated very differently because she did not look normal, she was picked on and made fun of a lot. Even after she became a adult she still wasn't treated normaly. Even her boyfriend Jake treated her differently, but not in a bad way. In his eyes she was the most beautiful girl in the world, her flawless and pale skin, beautiful eyes and lovely features drove him crazy, when ever they were in the same room Jake could barely take his eyes off of her, even when he was away from Ema she was the main thing on his mind. When Ema was being bullied she did a lot of comfort eating to ease the pain, which caused her weight to skyrocket and by the time she went of to collage she weighed three hundred pounds! When she met Jake a year later she had lost almost all of it, only weighing 125 pounds. She only let him see pictures of her when she was two hundred pounds or less, not wanting him to see how big she once was, but as of late she with the stress and over all unpleasant job, she has taken up comfort eating again and has gained back thirty pounds.

Name:Jessica and Alicia Wilson (or Jess and Alia).
Age:22 and 19.
Hight:5 foot 7 and 4 foot 7.
Weight:125 and 110
Hair color:Short blond hair and long blond hair.
Eye color:Hazel and blue.
Personal info:Luke was nineteen when found the seventeen year old Jessica, taking care of her sick fourteen year old sister Alicia in a alleyway. He took them into his home, he put Alicia up in his room and Jessica in the guest room while he slept on the couch. He put th Alicia in school, helped Jessica to get her GED and made sure that they became well educated so that they could one day be successful. Four years later Alicia's condition worsened and she had to be hospitalized and Luke paid for all the medical bills. It didn't take Jessica very long to fall in love with him. Alicia thought of Luke as a father or brother and so did Jessica, but it soon evolved into love, the way that he cared for her and Alicia, how he was so selfless made Jessica fall for him (the fact that he was very handsome didn't help her not fall for him ether). Jessica declared her love for Luke and he returned it. A year after that Alicia's condition had finally improve and she was going to be able to come home soon. Neither Luke of Jessica told Alicia that they were together, since they thought that they should be the last thing for Alicia to worry about, but it had to come out eventualy.

You have the following choices:

1. Emily Keller.

*Noteb*
2. Jessica and Alicia Wilson.

3. More girls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1561608-More-girls-one