*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gordon Arrives!
  2. The Velvet Snail
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/1564299-Gordon-Arrives
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923390
Adventures in a night club with giants and giantesses over 900ft tall.
This choice: Gordon (giant)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gordon Arrives!

    by: Benway69
Gordon looked at The Velvet Snail. It was a small place with relatively quiet music audible from the pavement. Sounded like Funk Croissant by Pear Cafe. Not bad. Not good. Sort of average really. It was okay; he wasn't here for the music anyway. As long as they didn't play Fuck On Fire by The Dukes of Hazard he'd be fine. No, Gordon was here to experience little people!

He was born and raised in Hodborough, a small town in the big country with no little people. All his life he'd

a) been truly desperately bored and wanted to leave and

b) heard stories of the tiny people they shared the planet with. Perfect little replicas of normal people a centimeter tall. In his childhood he'd imagined they lived in the dark corners of his house and behind the skirting boards. He'd put up with complaints from his friends when his days out searching for them ended in disappointment.

Finally, he'd managed to escape his boring home town and given a choice of jobs he'd picked the one in New Olympus so that he could finally meet the people who had eluded him. So far he'd been amazed by the sight of the bug sized people and their tiny cars scooting around on the floor and the toy-like sections of town but disappointed too. Nobody seemed to care. There had been no interaction between sizes at all and it was all more than a little dispiriting. After a day out exploring, he'd gone out drinking, and that's when he'd heard about The Velvet Snail. It was perfect! The crowd he'd been talking to had turned up their collective noses and headed off to some huge dance place across town, but Gordon would not be budged. There was only one place he wanted to be!

On the ground, a group of tiny girls watched the arrival of the giant. He was tall; six foot two to him, but over a thousand feet tall to them, with shoulder length dark wavy hair, wearing a bright yellow Calculator Crab t-shirt, cut off denim shorts and leather sandals. The ground trembled as he went in.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gordon heads inside

2. Stay with the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/1564299-Gordon-Arrives