*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/1570332-First-impressions
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: Sonic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

First impressions

    by: Unknown
"My shoes! You bad dog! Come here and clean up this mess! Get on your hands and knees right this second!"

You put your arms in front of your face, petrified into submission."Okay,okay please l'll be a good... dog.... Master" whelping scaredly. At this moment Sonic is getting considerably more angrier, glaring at you as you gett down on all fours and quickly immediately start behaving like being a dog. Sonic looks down and smiles at your display. "Awww, arent you a cute dog!"

Without trying to make eye contact for anything longer than a second, the glare of the sunlight blinding your view of a cruel grinning face of a grinning bully,
"Thank you master- thank you for "keeping" me." you whimper
"What was that?, l couldn't hear you, speak up!" Sonic asks sarcastically. You sigh.
"T-Thank you master" you pronounced, eyes pointing to the floor.
"That's alright, besides, you LOOK like someone who cant do ANYTHING without my help" Sonic begins laughing hysterically. The sad truth, Sonic was definetly right.

A scond later Sonic steps back and steps on some ham that gets stuck on his shoe, he looks at you and grins down at you "Hey buddy, you hungry? Look what l got!" he says in a happy voice. You look at Sonic in anger, Sonic just looks down at you, feining disapointment "Aww, c'mon, dont look at me like that!" Sonic says putting his arms to his sides" l'm only thinking about your well-being, you dont wanna be the one who goes hungry do ya? Sonic taps his foot "So..." Sonic says turining his head in embaressment, "What l'm asking is.... please eat, pretty please. For me" whilst holding out his hands, appearing genuinely concearned for your wellbeing.

So you are guilt tripped into doing it, so you lay on your side and pawing at the back of his shoe "Now, now just wait a second, you'll get your food" coos Sonic bashfully "You have to be patient and wait and second" he lifts up his shoe merely an inch "Go on boy, here's you dinner!" and you are forced to eat like a dog, pulling and chewing until Sonic was satisfied you ate it all up. "Good boy!" Sonic strokes your head as a reward for good behavior. Heaven forbid you actually loved the attention.

"Come on boy time for a nap!" "And you can curl up to my feet if you like." Sonic grins. And so your adamently follow beside him
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/1570332-First-impressions