*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/2783465-My-little-man-again-Shrinking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.
This choice: My little man again (Shrinking)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

My little man again (Shrinking)

    by: guy14
"... were my little man again...." she giggles as a green light is emitted from your mother's necklace. That both of you don't even notice. And you get a slightly strange feeling but with nothing happening yet you just brush it off as your mother continues talking, "...you know with your sister going off to collage tomorrow morning, your cousin also leaving tomorrow for a business trip that suppose to last for who know's how long, and then there's you with a year left in high school. I just wish that I had a little man to take care of again *giggles*" You hear stuff like this from your mother all the time and more so recently since your sister is going off to school and you are just getting older. And just like usual when you hear this kind of talk you feel obligated to make your mother happy again by saying a joke like "... Ha ha well I know one thing that won't be going away any time soon and that's dirty dishes". In which you two share a laugh and joke for awhile in till your mother goes off to bed.

In which you then gave your 5" 4' mother a hug goodnight, that to you being 6" feet tall felt strange since you usually have her come right up to your chin but this time it felt like she was coming up to your nose. But you just brushed it off and headed toward's your room. You first though thought to stopped by Andrea's room and Alyssa's room to say some goodbye's and chatter. Since you won't be up when they leave. And once those goodbye's were done you went to your room and fell asleep.

When morning came your sister and cousin have already left the house for there trip's. And your mother had decided that you weren't going to sleep your Sunday away and is now heading down the hallway toward's your room to wake you up. You usually wake up as soon as you hear her old black mule's that she has owned for 2 year's now and love's putting them on for whatever. And just like normal you do wake up, not even realizing that you
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/2783465-My-little-man-again-Shrinking