*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925136-A-Talented-Tongue/cid/GHWXGTVYT-Trisha-Bettys-Older-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1925136
A guy with a talented tongue is forced to go down on the women of the town.
This choice: Trisha(Betty's older sister)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trisha (Betty's Older Sister)

    by: Ralph75


I get there and see Trisha lying on Betty's bed. She's completely naked. She asks, "Do you like what you see?"

You feel your penis growing and you say, "You are very pretty. Um... Where's what's her name... Um... Betty."

She says, "In school, I guess. I had a day off today, and I stole her phone. I wanted time with you, alone. Don't you want to know my plans?"

You say, "I've got a girlfriend... um... Betty... I'm leaving" But you don't make any effort to do so.

She stands up, walks slowly, and you remain frozen. She kisses your lips, then she grabs you, throws you on the bed, and strips you. You remain unable to move. She says, "You have a very nice body. I don't know why Betty only makes use of one part. Your dick is bigger than most. We will have a lot of fun."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She gives and receives oral

2. Vaginal sex

*Noteb*
3. 69

*Noteb*
4. Other 1

*Noteb*
5. Other 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925136-A-Talented-Tongue/cid/GHWXGTVYT-Trisha-Bettys-Older-Sister