*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1565703-Maybe-Later
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Go to bed (Get's lazy).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...Maybe Later...

    by: Joey1212
Rarity was about to go downstairs to continue working on her dress, but then she let out a massive yawn. Rarity was feeling tired, and felt like she didn't want to do anything but sleep her life away. She thought for a moment. She should finish the dress and get it over with, but then again, the dress was for her, not for money. Besides, she had been working all day. It would be nice to relax a little bit. Rarity shrugged, as she thought a little beauty sleep wouldn't hurt. She went to her made bed, and jump right on, which was quite odd, as Rarity usually kept the bed nice and neat, and always went to sleep slowly and calmly. Right now however, she felt EXTREMELY tired. As tired as somepony who hasn't slept in days, even!

Rarity yawned uncontrollably again, sleeping for a long time. Believe it or not, she woke up the next day! And she fell asleep early in the afternoon! Rarity noticed this, and was shocked. She sighed, thinking maybe she spent more time working than usual yesterday.

Rarity lazily went downstairs, somehow still tired. She thought about what to do now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey1212 (UN: johnny606 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1565703-Maybe-Later