*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1566342-Enough-procrastinating-Time-to-work-on-the-dre
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Enough procrastinating! Time to work on the dress! (Gassiness)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Enough procrastinating! Time to work on the dre...

    by: Joey1212
Rarity went to her studio in order to work on the dress. She REALLY felt like she didn't want to do it, but Rarity tried to fight her procrastination. Her white horn glowed a light blue, as she levitated supplies, such as ribbons and fabrics around her. But just then the supplies fell. Rarity clenched her stomach. She started groaning, feeling so much pressure. When suddenly it happened...

PRRRRRRRTT!!!!!

Rarity released a very loud and unladylike fart. She blushed a massive beat red. "Excuse me..." said Rarity. "Oh, good thing no one was around to see or here it." Rarity said to herself. She felt disgusted and ashamed to release such gas from her rear-end. Rarity just sighed, glad nopony was there, then was about to continue her work. But then, the pain came back. It was another fart!

Rarity fought back, trying her best to hold it in.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT!!!!!!!!

But alas, one even stronger than the last executed itself from her flank. Rarity blushed again, excusing herself. "What is going on?" Rarity asked herself. She pondered and pondered, holding in more farts the best she could. She then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey1212 (UN: johnny606 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1566342-Enough-procrastinating-Time-to-work-on-the-dre