*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1592634-Pressure-building-in-her-stomach-Gassiness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Pressure building in her stomach (Gassiness)...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pressure building in her stomach (Gassiness)...

    by: Skyrekon
As Rarity walked off, she began to feel a slight pressure building in her lower abdomen. Although the feeling was not familiar, Rarity was keenly aware of what it was. She took a quick look around, and noticing that she was alone, let out a quick, feminine toot. *Pft!* The scent quickly made its way to Rarity, who wrinkled her nose. "Oh dear..." she said embarrassedly.

Rarity continued her trot, but felt even more pressure now, which felt almost painful. She ducked into an alleyway, and although she would never do such a thing normally, unclenched her cheeks, and let out one of the loudest farts that the young pony had ever heard. *PFFFFFTTTFTFTTFT* The smell was practically unbearable, with a very definitive oniony-tinge. "I don't know what I ate..." Rarity said to herself, "But I absolutely must remove it from my diet. I've never felt less lady-like..." as she walked off back to her home, the pressure in her gut building already.

As she continued to walk, and let out another smelly fart, she found her mind wondering if it really was such a bad thing to let some rip...but quickly pushed the thought from her head. She was Rarity! She was the most beautiful pony in town! She could fart louder and smellier than any others! She could...wait, what was that last one?

Finally, she made it back home. What does she do first?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Skyrekon (UN: skyrekon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1592634-Pressure-building-in-her-stomach-Gassiness