*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1698292-Head-straight-to-the-bathroom-More-gasscat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Head straight to the bathroom (More gas/scat)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head straight to the bathroom (More gas/scat)

    by: dorangrey
As soon as Rarity made it through the door, she again felt pressure in her lower abdomen, which she gladly relieved herself of in the privacy of her own home.
*PFFFRRBPPRRFFT!*
This one was louder and longer than any before, lasting a full ten seconds, and echoing through the empty showroom. With a sigh, Rarity set down her bags and prepared to get to work. For just one moment, she felt a tightness in her anus, which she, by now used to the routine, forced out with nary a second thought. Perhaps some pink frills would go nicely with that old blue dress--
*plap*
Rarity turned and gasped at the unexpected release. Not only had she , but on the floor behind her lay a small brown puddle, darker chunks floating lazily through the thin muck. The foul scent reached her nostrils, and, with speed Rainbow Dash would be proud of, she turned and ran upstairs, butt clenched as tightly as she could, yet she could still feel a little wet streak dribble down her leg.

Slamming the door behind her, she dove for the toilet, managing to place herself on it the exact moment she lost the battle of holding it.

As the sudden evacuation of her bowels took hold, Rarity had a chance to reflect on the day's events. 'Perhaps.. Urk! I was a little rude to that pony earlier. Next time I... Aahh! See her, I'll have to make it up to her. Perhaps a visit to Sugarcube Corner for a cupcake... Or five...' She relaxed, daydreaming of a feast of wonderful junk food, enjoying the wonderful taut feeling in her expanding--
She shook her head even as a massive fart shook her rear. Whatever had gotten into her today, she wondered. The stench of feces filled the bathroom, unnoticed by the mare still squatting uncomfortably over the toilet bowl. Subconsciously, she inhaled deeply.

When her anal toilet bombardment was finished, she got up on wobbly legs and faced the bowl, which was quite full of her liquid fecal matter.
'Must be punishment for that extra scoop of ice cream last night,' she thought, almost turning to leave before remembering to flush. Luckily, her scat all went down in one go and didn't come back up again. Feeling quite content with herself, she trotted towards the door, new dress designs flowing through her head, when she felt something else... Back there.
Turning her rear to face the mirror, she found her white crack stained dark, and small flecks of fecal matter scattered across her petite bottom. Gasping in horror, she looked towards the toilet--
-- To find only an empty roll sitting placidly on the holder.
She flung open the cupboard below the sink, only to find it empty save for a bottle of drain cleaner and a few boxes of soap.

Looking at the counter by the sink, Rarity saw two things: a book of songs written by her dear sister Sweetie Belle, and a pearl white hair towel with the words 'My Faithful Student' embossed in gold, which had been forgotten by Twilight during a sleepover at the boutique. Using either of these would be breaking the trust of the pony to whom these things belonged, and she briefly considered simply continuing about her day with the mess still present, but if any of her friends saw her, it'd surely be a one-way ticket to the mental ward of Ponyville Hospital.
Does she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tear a blank page from Sweetie's songbook?

*Noteb*
2. Use Twilight's towel?

3. Eh, it's not so bad...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dorangrey (UN: dorangrey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1698292-Head-straight-to-the-bathroom-More-gasscat