*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/2405490-The-new-plane
by metra
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1927694
You are transported to a world of anthros... how will they react? How will you react?
This choice: Male (Starting the story)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The new plane!

    by: Twines

Breathing in, you look around. A rather beautiful place with a great view. A very relative feeling, as you and your friend both lived and worked in this area for a long time. You two have a mutual friendship and respect for each other's opinion on this new aircraft you two have co-created. You feel the air whip around your body as you close your eyes. The sun pierces through every crack in the field of miscellaneous flowers. You open your eyes and avoid direct contact with the sun as you soak it up. You glance over to the small building that was the control station.

The plan is to test the aircraft. You, your friend, and a retired pilot are all in to test this new aircraft. You and your friend get forty-eight percent each, while the pilot who risks their life will get one percent of stock profits, whilst the last one percent will go to donations and taxes. Aircraft business is a very profiting business, therefore the large gap between stocks.

You are the smarter of the two, you and him. Ever since high-school you both realized that you'd be doing a lot of the equations, while he'd be putting together the architecture of the plane. Whatever the process, you two were both proud of this and are already about to make profit, but that wasn't your goal. You both loved the idea of allowing safe flight. You implemented an alloy-- one you created, the first of its kind, no-one else has it, but what does that matter? It's a strong, safe metal! It has special properties, but you believe there aren't any more to figure out, as you've tested the crap outta it already.

"Hey!" Your friend shouts from a couple fifty feet away. You spin around and adjust your eyes to his small stature from so far away. You walk towards him and step out of your beauty-stricken trance of the land around. The wind feels so good, you start jogging a bit. Mostly from excitement. When you get to him, he says, "Our pilot is here-" He starts with an exuberant expression. "You won't believe who it is--"

"Who?" You ask. You hope it's a good thing...

"It's Jesse, y'know, from high-school?" He exclaims. Your jaw drops.

"Wait, you mean she's a retired pilot already? That's-- great!" You exclaim. "What a great day, friend." You chuckle from happy surprise.

"Come on, let's get to that plane!" Your friend suggests, motioning to the slick, silver colored plane.

"Wait, what about Jesse? I wanna catch up with her." You inquire.

"Oh, well, I don't know-- what do you want to do?" He responds, stopping in place from excitement.

------------

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Meet up with Jesse!

*Noteb*
2. Get on the plane and wait for her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twines (UN: kidinmazk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
metra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/2405490-The-new-plane