*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader's Choice 1
  2. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932279-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Mother/cid/2076704-Readers-Choice-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1932279
Debra is shrinking...and losing control.
This choice: Reader's Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reader's Choice 1

    by: Unknown
Holy Shit thought Debra, what is this feeling I am having right now, Debra could not place it, there was nothing that she could think of that would make her feel so horny ... I cant be feeling this right now, not with only my little daughter home with me, what am I gonna do with this situation .

As Debra thinks about what and why she is feeling so much burning desire for anything sexual, you look around and contemplate your choices when you hear Katie say ... mommy, I hurt my leg today and I want you to kiss it and make it feel better .... you turn to Katie and look and see a large red spot on her inner thigh and know she is telling the truth but how can you kiss it and make it feel better when you don't even know if you can trust your own burning desire for any kind of sexual touch, and at this point you think to yourself, any touch would send you out of control.

There was a phone call as you were thinking to yourself and watch as Katie answered it, she spoke for a few minutes and hung up the phone,
Katie darling, who was on the phone ?
Oh it was nobody, now mommy are you gonna help make me feel better ?

What am I going to do now, you have to avoid any kind of contact at least for now, at least until your raging hormones settle down and you can find out what is happening to you, both with shrinking and your untamed lust.

You then remember the phone call and that you never got an answer out of Katie about who it was ...... as all these things are going on inside your head .........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932279-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Mother/cid/2076704-Readers-Choice-1