*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Megan Fox
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933075-Alien-Possession/cid/1910542-Megan-Fox
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933075
You are an alien shaped like a dick that possesses women
This choice: Megan Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Megan Fox

    by: bob
you sneak into the set of the newest movie co-starring Megan Fox, you slither around surveying the area and trying to look for a place for you to hide. After going through the entire studio set, you come up to a door that has "Megan Fox" written on the door. You quickly slither under the door and hide in a dark corner under the make up desk and wait for your new host to show up.

After 1 hour Megan Fox came in through the door since the filming had been finished for the day. You see that she had on a dress because of her role as the love interest to the protagonist in the movie. She sat down in front of the makeup desk and looked into the mirror. You decide that this is the perfect time to strike.

You quickly slither out of your corner and up the chair leg that she's sitting in and come up to the opening in her dress. You see the white cotton panties in front of you. You slowly approach it as not to bother Megan and come up to the piece of fabric and slowly move it out of the way to expose the vagina, your target. Megan felt the movie and starts to move. Sensing this you work quickly and and slither your way into the vagina.

Megan reaches down to try to get you out but it's already to late. You slither your way into her vagina, you can hear Megan moan as you insert yourself into her and you can feel her fall to the ground face first grasping her vagina. Your tentacles wiggle around as you finally get the rest of you to enter her. Feeling this, Megan starts to get up off the ground. You then start to attach your nerves with hers, this gives Megan a massive orgasm. Her moans turn into screams as she grasps her boobs and stuff her fingers into her vagina before passing out.

Megan opens her eyes (now your eyes) and gets off the ground and begin to look around the room and to decide what to do now that you're in a rather hot host.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore your new body

*Noteb*
2. Go back to her house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bob (UN: jtan889 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933075-Alien-Possession/cid/1910542-Megan-Fox