*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933208-League-of-Legends-Giants/cid/1919305-Tiny-Void-Prophet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1933208
Male Champions Grow and Shrink at the Institute!
This choice: Malzahar shrinks to a tiny size and wakes up!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiny Void Prophet

    by: Banana Boat
The prophet groaned. Shit...he knew sometimes misfire occurred but this was ridiculous! For someone of his status, to be zapped down by a silly laser. Ridiculous.

Malzahar rubbed his head and his eyes. Did things seem different? As he regained his senses he looked around. Had the beam transported him to somewhere else? His surroundings were unfamiliar. Where was his room? Where was the hallway?

The prophet leaned back against a solid surface. No wait....the hallway hadn't gone anywhere. Frantically Malzahar looked around. There was the door, there was the ceiling only...it was so far away. Scanning around he saw what was the gigantic form of a desk and a crest on the wall, miles above his head. He hadn't been transported somewhere, he had been shrunk!

And worst of all, he was left out in the hallway, only a few possibly inches tall with nobody around to call for help. His own powers were limited and at his size Malzahar doubted the void could even detect his presence.

"Dammit..." Leave to him to get himself situations like this.

Suddenly his attention was diverted. Wait, could it be! Footsteps! Malzahar scrambled to his feet. The loud echos in the hallway sent vibrations through his body and he looked from side to side. Someone was coming. Thank Icathia. He could get some help.

But as the vibrations got louder and louder, Malzahar soon realized a problem. The loud sound of boots or shoes hitting the ground from not too far away were both a blessing and a trap. How could he, at this size get a giant regular person to notice him? Much less, avoid stepping on him like some pathetic little bug. But at the moment the tiny prophet had no time to think, because a large figure suddenly came into view. Malzahar looked forwards at the approaching giant and did his best to make out who it was.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933208-League-of-Legends-Giants/cid/1919305-Tiny-Void-Prophet