*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One with nature.
  2. Stowaway.
  3. The Realm of Possibility.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1591566-One-with-nature
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by throku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1933512
Students study witchcraft for a paper and ends up in the realm of possibility. Vore-story.
This choice: The girls decide to ask the fairy questions.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One with nature.

    by: Yetanotherlurker
Stepping forward, Mandy's the next one to speak. "So, what's your name, then?" She asks, the energetic little being shifts on Amy's shoulder, turning to rest her back against Amy's jawline.

"What's yours?" The little woman responds without pause, crossing her arms back and resting her head upon them.

"Well, I'm Mandy." She gestures toward Bethany. "This is Bethany. And you're sitting on Amy."

"Mmhmm, call me Kytessa, then!" She responds, offering a brief wave.

There's a little moment of silence, with the girls at a loss for questions, sure, there's a lot of trivial ones coming to mind, but they figure it'd be best not the pester Kytessa with a bombardment. The fairy detects the awkward silence, and shakes her head. "Bunch of quiet ones, are you? Never seen a fairy before?"

"No, actually. We just figured out about all this just recently." Bethany responds, prompting Kytessa to giggle for a long moment.

"Oh, wow! You're a gang of newbie witches, I guess? Oh, man, are you all in for a kick." She responds.

"Well, about that." Bethany responds. "I figure you could tell us about your world a little, then?"

Kytessa giggles once more, sitting back up. "I'll tell you as much as I'd care to ask about yours! It's all about discovery and possibility, It'd spoil all the fun if you all knew what's what! You all are gonna have to just dive in and discover, like I did, and I'm gonna do here!" She makes some simple, wide gestures with her arms as she speaks.

The rather unhelpful response gets a quiet grumble out of Bethany, who opens her mouth to elaborate, but Amy beats her to the punch with her own question. "So that's why you followed us? You want to explore our world like we were doing yours?"

"Not quite, I just saw you hanging around and sensed you're quite in touch with nature. Plus you're kinda cute!" Kytessa explains.

Amy blushes slightly as a result of the compliment. "In touch with nature? I... can't say I agree, I never did much gardening or the sort."

Kytessa's wings begin to flutter with more gusto, and she takes to the air, maneuvering in front of Amy's face. "Pff, you don't have to. I'm a nature fairy!" She points out, prodding at her hair, signifying the vibrant green of it. "I sense these things, and you're prime material for being one with nature!"

Amy reflexively takes a step back in reflex of Kytessa going right up in her face. "Okay, okay, but just what do you mean, exactly?"

Kytessa crosses her arms, fluttering in place. "Think I'll show you, then!" And without further warning, the fairy leans forward, and opens her mouth. It doesn't stop there, though, Amy's eyes going wide as she steps back once more, watching Kytessa's jaws stretch open more, and more, staring into the open abyss of the fairy's gullet. "Hey, wai-" She's cut off when Kytessa juts forward, and engulfs Amy's head, somehow swallowing the girl up with much haste, Amy's body sliding headfirst into Kytessa, whose belly only bulges out to grapefruit-size, albeit distorted into the vague shape of Amy's trapped, curled up form.

Bethany and Mandy both rush forward to assist their friend, but by the time they come within reach, Amy's toes vanish between Kytessa's lips, and the fairy quickly flutters up into the upper corner of the closet, maneuvering between them to keep out of reach of the other girls as they try reaching and leaping to catch her. "Give me a moment, will you two?" Kytessa protests, the fairy's swaying gut emitting wet growling noises as it over the course of a minute, begins to smooth out, and shrink away, Kytessa's belly soon settling into the size of an egg... until she lets out a belch, which makes it settle back to flatness.

"Aaand, we're done!" She pleasantly calls out, turns to shake her cute 'lil rump at the two girls below, and squats into the air, grunting, and on cue, out comes the "naturalized" Amy, now in the form of...

You have the following choices:

1. ...fertilizer.

2. ...a seed?

*Noteb*
3. ...something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yetanotherlurker (UN: lurker99999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
throku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1591566-One-with-nature