*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenna
  2. Lets be specific...
  3. Who are we talking about?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1590753-Jenna
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Jenna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenna

    by: clutch
Jenna sat down at her desk and started typing away at the keyboard. She was feeling a little uncomfortable for her belly was pressing against her shirt buttons. She was still stuffed from the breakfast she got at McDonald's.

Jen had only had her job for a couple months. She was reluctant to get a job right out of college. Her new job required little work (just a little paperwork), and paid well. She was always curvy in high school, but gained at least 40 pounds in college, weighing about 180 pounds at her heaviest. She gave some effort to lose some weight during college but had little success. After college she lost the motivation and desire to stay fit, opting to just not face her weight issue. 'It's not like I'm huge, I'm just a little 'thick,' which isn't a big deal,' Jen thought to herself. Since starting her job she had gained almost 10 pounds in two months.

You have the following choices:

1. one day in the office

2. on her way to work

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1590753-Jenna