*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Courtney
  2. Lets be specific...
  3. Who are we talking about?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1937895-Courtney
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Courtney  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Courtney

    by: Gowide
Courtney had been with GynoCorp for nearly 10 years. She'd worked her way up to senior CST and was supervising a team of 10 guys and gals manning (and womaning) the phones for the sales and service function. She was perky, quick witted and very good at her job handling telephone calls. So good, in fact, that she had moved up to training and managing to leverage her talents by training more just like her. Courtney had always been a people person and a leader. She'd been a head cheerleader in high school as well as class secretary and home coming queen.She was proud of her assetss, dressed well and kept fit by her gym membership which she used several times a week.
Courtney had never found the right man after a few close calls early in her career. She'd always wanted the perfect man and every one that came along eventually showed a flaw or two. She'd planned to marry her high school sweetheart when he returned from the Marines but his chosen career as a plumber wasn't glamerous enough and then he started getting fat. She turned to her coworkers but one by one she discovered that they were selfish, lazy, demanding. Now she was accepting life as a single lady, playing the field but not expecting to find the man of her dreams anymore.
Now as she approached 30, she was enjoying her role as the mature woman to her twenty-something underlings- an older sister to the girls and the unattainable (well maybe not) older woman to the guys. She wasn't yet a couger but she enjoyed the adulation from her staff.
Bud was the newest of her crew. He was just twenty-one and fresh out of college with boyish charm, a lean muscular body and incredibly shy with women. It was so easy to make him blush, Courntey couldn't help herself. Bud was like a puppy, awkward and eager to please. But when he smiled, she melted.
"Bud," Courtney called. "Could you step into my cubical, please?"
Bud quickly finished the donut he was chewing and brushed off his hands.
"Sure, Mz Carmichel." he said.
"Call me Courtney, Bud. We're all family here."
"Sure, Maam -- uh Courntey." Bud stammered.
Courtney complemented Bud on his effort, his energy and then gave him her standard customer service pitch- customer service, attention to detail, making the cusotmer happy. Bud watched, his handsome young face looking at Courtney with admiration and awe. "Now get out there are give it your all." Courtney closed her mentoring session by standing up and offering her hand to Bud. She noticed that Bud was just a bit over six feet and that he had a firm handshake - and beautiful grey eyes. Their hands lingered together a bit before Bud nevously pulled away and rushed back to his cubicle.
The next morning when Courtney reached her office she noticed that Bud was already at work.
"Good morning. Courtney." he called as she crossed the office. She knew that she was perfectly groomed and her body was prime- and that Bud was following her every move.
In her office she found

You have the following choices:

1. A box of chocolates with a note

*Noteb*
2. A fat jelly donut.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1937895-Courtney