*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matthew Falls in Love With Daniel
  2. Daniel
  3. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933949-RC-Talk/cid/1986207-Matthew-Falls-in-Love-With-Daniel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1933949
There's a new video chat out there ready to change it's users.
This choice: The Heart (Matthew falls in love with Daniel)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Matthew Falls in Love With Daniel

    by: Anonymous51
Matthew ended up clicking on the heart symbol, wondering what it meant.

"Well? Did anything happen?" Daniel asked on the screen.

Matthew looked up at him, then stared at him.

"What? What is it?" Daniel asked.

"I know you want us to just be friends, but ... will you go out with me?"

Daniel was shocked. "You ... you're gay?"

"Yes. I didn't mean to come out of the closet like this, but I love you and I want you to know that." Reality had changed, making it so that Matthew was a closeted gay boy. He didn't remember anything from the previous reality.

"Matthew. This is really weird. I ... I'm straight. I'm into girls. Uh, sorry." He really wasn't sure what to say. All this time one of his closest friends was gay? Thinking back, he supposed that there were some telltale signs, like the fact that Matthew never had a girlfriend, but he just figured that he hadn't found the right girl yet.

Matthew's heart sank. If there was only a way to make Daniel love him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anonymous51 (UN: anonymous51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starcrydragon1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933949-RC-Talk/cid/1986207-Matthew-Falls-in-Love-With-Daniel