*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593962-Break-The-Cat
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Beth brawls with Braun!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Break The Cat

    by: Braun Beatdown
Beth AKA Catgirl has had a very easy week as far as crime fighting. Last month she'd plugged Megabutt, caged The Cougar, salted The Slugette and stomped Footgirl and ever since crime had been dwindling. She even joked thay without criminals to fight she was getting rusty. Foiling bank robberies wasn't as fun or as exciting when it was just thugs with guns and not smelly supervillains.

Not that she missed the stink of course. She could finally breathe free and healthy. It was pretty great.

Until one day she came home to her family watching TV, their faces transfixed on the screen in horror. Without saying a word she sat down beside them and witnessed the horrific scene. At first it looked like a normal wrestling match, but a few things stuck out: the stands were abandoned and the ring was blanketed in a green fog. And...

"Oh my god!" She recognized the boy standing in the ring: It was Jake the Birdboy, stripped of his gadgets and dressed in a pitiful pink leotard with "Punching Bag" written on it. A hand reached out of the fog and pulled him into an armpit, mashing his face and covering it in sweat before kneeing him in the gut and tossing him aside. This was the entire video, Birdboy being beat, grappled and brutalized and shoved and stunk on. It was too much to watch.

The final scene was of Jake laying on his back, too beaten to move and covered in a green smoky stench. From above, his attacker butt-bombed him and blasted an atomic fart to finish it. The wrestler stood and faced the camera; it was the one and only Braun Beatdown. She flexed one arm and pointed at the camera.

"Catgirl! Joo hear me? Zis boy suffers for jor cowardice! Until joo rise to face me, I vill beat him every night at zis hour and broadcast it everyvhere! Broadcast OVER!"

The camera cut out and Beth felt sick to her stomach. She ran to her room to get her costume and was shocked to find it was laid out on her bed with a note on it. On one side was an address, on the other was one word

"Rise."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593962-Break-The-Cat