*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1700782-Metropolis-last-hope
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Jake brawls with Braun!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Metropolis' last hope

    by: Raven
Jake landed on the metropolis bridge and looked around. He had just disabled the last of footgirl's stink bombs, and now had to be weary of the ninja like psychopath. Suddenly, he he ducked, as Footgirl whizzed by overhead on her jetpack. Jake dodged as she fired her sock launcher at him, Jake just barley escaping being blasted by her filth. Footgirl let out and evil laugh as Jake tried to think of a way to ground Footgirl. Footgirl continued her teasing.

"I'm gonna enjoy making you and this entire city vomit, Bird brain!" She taunted, before launching the socks at him again. Jake dodged again, pulling out his grapple gun and hooking onto her pack. He quickly pulled her in, and in one swift motion, delivered a kick to knock out Footgirl. He tied her up and left her for the cops. Jake had done it again. He saved the city from complete and utter destruction and doom. For the second time that week none the less. Jake slipped away and got on his comunicator to check in on Beth, who was back at the bird's nest, sick with the flu. It was best for her not to be out tonight.

"Beth, Footgirl is in custody, I'm coming back to you."


"Jake you have to hurry, someone is!-.... *static*"

"Beth? Beth! Damn it!" Jake knew he had to get back to the bird's nest. Someone had broken in.



Jake was back as quick as he possibly could be. But he wasn't quick enough. Much of his equipment was smashed, and Beth was gone. He looked all around for evidence, and found a tape with a recording. He played it.


"Bird turd!" Said a powerful German female voice. It was Braun. "Joo have a choice to make! Six villains: Cougar, MegaButt, Ms. Manure, Tomboy Goddess, Sluggette and Footgirl have all been given a choice. If they bring Joo to me, they get one million dollars, and Catgirl... The only way you get Catgirl back, is if you come, and defeat me. Bring yourself to me before one of the other villains snatch you up, and you get a fighting chance. If you don't? Well, then you and ms kitty here are doomed."


Jake stopped the recording, thinking about the danger of going back out... But he had to. He had to go save Beth. He put his mask back on, and flew out into the night sky off a breeze, landing a top a building. He had to get to Beth...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jake arrives at Braun's compound

*Noteb*
2. One of the other villains find Jake

*Noteb*
3. One of the other villains find Jake

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1700782-Metropolis-last-hope