*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pain
  2. The Amazon
  3. Foot Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1803574-Pain
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Different villain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pain

    by: SaJoker
How about Pain? A young but strong woman, eighteen years old with abnormally large breasts and glutes, deadly by body odour and an ass of deadly, gastronomic proportions. She was always short as a child and was often picked on by her older brother, who just so happened to be Jake, AKA birdboy.

After years of ridicule she decided to use her knowledge of chemistry to turned her pain into pleasure. Now every time someone hits her, kicks her or tries to inflict any pain, she grows bigger and taller and stronger. Her odour also intensifies as she grows, and no one has ever faced her and won.

She is merciless and enjoys beating anyone smaller than her, especially men.

Who shall face the mighty Pain?

You have the following choices:

1. Jake vs Pain

2. Beth vs Pain

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1803574-Pain