*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/2013911-The-Dominatrix
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Another villain?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Dominatrix

    by: Raven
The Dominatrix


A muscular woman, who stands at about 5'9, and looks to weigh about 180 pounds. The curvy, muscular woman wears an all black, all leather suit much like that of a dominatrix. She has no powers, expect a strong body odor, and dominatrix themed gadgets, most notably her whip, which serves multiple purposes. Her main goal is to rule over the wealthy and elite of Metropolis, especially the richest of all, Jake. She also has a certain disdain for Birdboy and Catgirl for foiling her plans so often, and would love to bring them into submission as well, unmask them, and rule over their lives accordingly. She has long blonde hair, which gets tied back into a long ponytail, with a pink streak going down the middle. Some of her gadgets include her multi-purpose whip, shock gauntlets, reverse gas mask to pump her B.O. Right into someone's face, and several kinds of stink bombs. Can Birdboy and Catgirl stop her? Or will Jake, Beth, and the rest of metropolis be forced into a life of submission?

You have the following choices:

1. Jake fights The Dominatrix

*Noteb*
2. Beth fights The Dominatrix

3. Another villain

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/2013911-The-Dominatrix