*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Villain
  2. Beth vs Pain
  3. Pain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/2214624-Another-Villain
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Another Villain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Another Villain

    by: Fart Twins X
Ass Boy
Age: 16
Eyes: Jade Green
Hair: Dirty Blond
Skin: Fair
Clothes: White Tank Top, White briefs, White shorts, White Socks, and Black sneakers.

Bio: A boy who has a butt that would make you think he was related to MegaButt, who went to the same school as Jake and Beth. He had a crush on Beth- before she became a superhero and was more of a gross girl -and asked her out, only for her to reject him. The very same day his dad died, and was left to his mother Squash who he inherited his butt from. He could fart as bad as his mother, and grow his ass just like her. He still has a small crush on Beth, much like how Foot Girl has a crush on Jake, and wants her as his girlfriend/Butt slave/Fart slave. He's created the Stench God Serum, a stronger, upgraded version of the Stink Master Serum. His favorite foods are Garlic Bread, Ice Cream, Broccoli with cheese, and chicken.

His best friend is Foot Girl, who he has a friendly rivalry with on which is worse: Feet or Farts/Butts. He likes it when she gives him a butt massage with her feet; and she likes it when he gives her a foot massage with his farts (The rumbling caused by them felt very good as said by Foot Girl herself.) They have a sibling-esque relationship.

He and his mother Squash playfully wrestle often, where the looser kisses the winners ass.

Goals: Make Beth his girlfriend/Butt Slave/Fart Slave, and Jake his fart cushion.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jake VS Ass Boy

2. Beth VS Ass Boy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fart Twins X (UN: toilettwinsx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/2214624-Another-Villain