*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clara's story begins!
  2. A trip to the local hospital.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/1598768-Claras-story-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1935233
Interactive foot fetish story based mainly on a hospital-based environment.
This choice: Clara, a 17 year old girl, is heading there for a regular checkup.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clara's story begins!

    by: saicrit
Clara opened the door to her home swiftly and with so much force that she almost smashed it straight into the opposing wall! Even though she had just come home, she already had to hurry up, because there was still something she had to do today: She had an appointment in about 30 minutes, inside the huge, old hosital on that hill, to the north. It wasn't anything serious at all; Usually one would visit a doctor in a regular, small clinic, but since Celerysprings didn't have these anymore, everybody had to travel to the huge hospital to meet with a doctor, even for trivial, little things like diagnosting a flu.

In Clara's case, it was even more trivial and little, especially in her own view. A few years ago, some doctor had found a skin marking on the sole of her left foot that he found to be somewhat unusual. Just in case, because there was a very minimal chance of it evolving into something harmful and eventually skin cancer, the doctor had it removed. The problem only was that Clara had been told that she had to come again once every year to check on that area of the skin again, just in case that anything had changed. Those visits had always bothered Clara, because the doctors had never found anything again and because she had to travel a bit to the hospital and back to her home each time. If it hadn't been for some of her family members, especially her grandma who was DEATHLYafraid of skin cancer (and also gave her some money every month, even more than her parents), she would have probably ignored it anyway.

But like that, she had went there every year, for about 6 years now, or so and this time, Clara was 17. "Agh, this damn appointment... It's a Thursday today, those are always bad for that kinda thing..." Clara angrily mumbled as she quickly ran through the house and into her room. The entire half of her wardrobe was a mirror, which she usually liked to look into for long times. Clara had no problem in admitting that she was indeed very good-looking: She was somewhat tall and rather slim, but with some visible muscles from running around a lot. Her dirty blonde hair laid in slight curls and just a bit down below her shoulders, her face was slim, soft and very feminine with relatively large, greenish-blue eyes, a short nose and pronounced lips. The other curves of her body were rather pronounced as well, especially her breasts and butt. All in all, Clara found herself to be astoundingly gorgeous! "To gaze upon me is to know divinity itself, yes..." Clara whispered.

It was just such a shame that there were far too few people in this ghost-town that were able to appreciate her natural beauty! If only she could move out of this blasted house yet and somewhere else, somwhere far, far away!

Clara sighed, this wasn't why she stopped by that mirror right now, sadly. Dropping onto her generous, soft behind with a thud, she stuck both her feet, still in her sneakers out and frowned a little. Mostly, she wasn't fond of the sheer size of her feet. Her parents had told her numerous times that for a girl as strong and tall as her, it was only natural that her feet were somewhat bigger as well, but Clara herself didn't like it very much, especially as she thought they were still too big, even considering that. And it wasn't at all that her feet were fat, or ugly, or something of the sort; They were rather slim, well-proportioned and formed and overally very long high high arches, a pronounced, round ball and long, flexible toes. If it weren't for the intimidating size, Clara herself would have to admit that they looked extremely cute and downright beautiful.

Clara also wasn't too happy about the state of her shoes; They were regular street sneakers and didn't look bad at all in the beginning, but now, after she had worn them for several months, they looked worn-out, battered and simply... well, old. But the only decent shoe store was in a city several miles away, so Clara didn't get the chance to buy new ones too often. Clara sighed, finally getting tired of looking at her shoes, and kicked them both of with a rapid movement of her feet.

And thus, she was once again reminded of the fact she hated the most about her own feet, and feet in general. Clara gritted her teeth and squint her eyes as she moved her long toes around and found the surrounding fabric of her socks literally sticking to her skin like glue, due to all the accumulated sweat. Part of the thing Clara hated most about her feet was the fact that they were usually sweating very easily and very much. Even when she was just idlying, the soles of her feet would get moist enough that they were completely covered with fluid and shone brightly with reflected light if she moved them around. And should she actually do something that made her feet sweat hard... For example, walking around in those old, rattled sneakers of hers, it was of course much worse. Today had been an especially warm and humid day and Clara had hurried up a little because of that blastes appointment, so it had been feeling as if her feet were in ovens for quite some time, and now she was seeing the full effect of this: The entire area of her socks was positively soaked with her footsweat, it was feeling incredibly stuffy, uncomfortable and somewhat itchy. Clara winced as she squeezed her toes together and some of the sweat was actually pushed out of the socks and running down slowly her sole. "My god... they had been sweating so much that the socks can't even soak it up any more... It's usually never that bad, I - ugh... oohhh my god!"

Clara was suddenly reminded by the second part of the thing she hated so much about her feet: They stunk. Even minutes after washing them freshly, they would carry a sort of personal scent with them... which would always evolve into a full-out stench! Right now, it was especially bad, the sickening smell of her warm, sweaty feet had spread all the way across her face already, within seconds! Soon it would fill up the entire room again, as it did all the time... Clara took a whiff of the strong smell and shook herself; she was getting so tired of smelling this! It was always the same, a very foul, cheesy smell of unwashed feet and stale sweat. Clara had been cursed with those unspeakably strong stinkers for as long as she could remember, but it was especially bad today! She was actually feeling a tad dizzy right now... But she shook her head and hurried up once more, she still had that damn appointment!

Yanking those sticky, hot and absolutely wet socks off her feet, Clara freed her bare feet and instantly stared at the sole of her left one. Nope. No change in that area of the skin, at all. Clara was sure that they wouldn't be able to find anything this time, either. But still, she was going to do this... just like every year. Clara continued to watch her bare feet for a little while... Yes, they were still as perfectly pretty as always. The light, pale tone of her sole's skin was shining brightly like fresh winter snow and the texture of them was flawless and free of any irregularities. They were also incredibly smooth and soft to the touch, which surprised Clara a little, considering how much she usually walked around... Nevertheless, it was nice. If only her feet weren't that horribly sweaty and stinky all the time!

Clara sighed as she jumped up again, and looked at the clock. "Damn... I spaced out again, and the time was lost, like... magically. I need to hurry." Clara quickly searched for some new socks, as the old ones, piled together and almost steaming with nauseating stench weren't very appealing right now. No, she couldn't make anyone have to face those... She needed fresh ones! Clara's panic steadily grew as she searched faster and faster, yet found nothing. "Damnit! All my socks are gone! Where are they? Shit!" Clara was out of socks, there was no changing that. As she looked at the clock, she realised that she had to go right now... Even then, she would be a tad late, but she couldn't afford to make it even later! Clara cursed and sighed... her only choice was to put on her reeking, wet socks once more or wear her shoes without socks. After a short while, she chose to take her shoes sock-less. How bad could it become, really?




Clara stormed out of her house once more and looked towards the hill with the hospital on top... It seemed even farther away this afternoon. She began to walk quickly, but soon realised that it wasn't enough. She would still be TOO too late, so she decided to actually change her speed into a light running one. Clara cursed once more as she soon felt droplets of sweat forming all over her forehead and face... This wasn't good. Clara didn't dare to imagine what her feet would sweat like right now... But deep down, she knew that she would have to find out sooner or later.

After running for a bit more than 20 minutes, Clara finally reached the building. She slowed down, whiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand and slowed down her breathing somewhat. Fortunately, it was much cooler inside the hospital than it was outside. Unfortunately, it was also looking a tad... creepy in here, just like every time she came here. Clara couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something about this huge building, it's old look, the fact that most parts were almost empty and sometimes even dark and the general lack of people there was just unsettling... Or rather, it was everything about it!

Clara was slowly walking through a long corridor, towards a room she remembered from last year as suddenly, someone shows up behind her!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 saicrit (UN: saicrit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
saicrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/1598768-Claras-story-begins