*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/2205434-Aspiring-Urban-Explorer-Checks-Out-Haunted-Hospita
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1935233
Interactive foot fetish story based mainly on a hospital-based environment.
This choice: Reader's choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aspiring Urban Explorer Checks Out Haunted Hospita

    by: Neon
The gravel crunched beneath your boots as you approach the looming structure set against a darkening sky. You sighed as an Autumn chill went down your spine, pulling your coat tighter you continue to fiddle with your video camera to get it to work correctly in the dying light.
Finally you manage to reduce the noise in the image and have a fairly clear image show up on the screen provided your flashlight is on.
"Oh, boy, do I have a great for you guys," You greet your YouTube audience. You then point the camera up at the dark silhouette that is the abandoned Celerysprings hospital, "See that kids? That is Celerysprings Hospital, one part care center one part nuthouse. Formally. Got shut down back in the eighties due to quote questionable practices on some of the mentally disturbed. They used to bring people out here due to it being isolated and all. You've all heard it before, not a pleasant story behind it."
You continue up the path to the front door, holding your camera as steady as possible as you ascend up to what looked like a gateway to hell. You didn't want to make it look like you were nervous, but you were, and your ensuring sweating was causing you to become considerably colder the closer you came to the building.
You used to live in this area when you were younger, this place had always creeped you out. You had always thought you saw a woman staring at you from the windows when you would drive by, and sometimes noises could be heard inside, loud, manic laughing and insane screaming. Yeah, you considered your fear justified.
But you were 16 now, and you had to prove to yourself you could do this, you weren't a baby anymore. Besides, you had your camera to keep yourself company.
You soon found yourself standing in front of the big wooden door, to enter the hospital. Taking a deep breath you will yourself to open the door, half hoping it would be locked, and since all the windows were barred that would be it. It was a bust, you could go home.
"Okay boys and girls, let's do this shit."
But just as your hand touches the rough wood the door creaks open like a clichéd horror movie.
You would have thought the door would have been locked to prevent people from entering, but then, this was a small town, and it was quite possible no one had even bothered.
You entered the massive doorway, stepping into the consuming darkness, tying to keep your cool. "You'd think the doors would be..." Your voice trailed off as you talked to your camera, then you looked down at the inside of the door. Your stomach turned and your heart sank.
The doors had been chained. The huge chains hung down, sagging on the floor behind the doors.
You stared a bit longer, and upon closer inspection, you saw they were not cut, but ripped in half. And you didn't even need to state the obvious. This was unnatural.
You let the camera examine the chains, "Okay, I'm just going to let you guys come up with your own thoughts on this."
This creeped you out, but you would not be dissuaded, not yet.
You proceeded further into the monstrous buildig, examining the graffiti on the walls, you didn't know if it was the occult or just some kids having fun with spray paint, but you hadn't seen any pentagrams yet.
Suddenly, as you venture further down a corridor, the corridor that held the insane in confinment, and you went further and further from the exit, you felt something.
A fear rose inside you. Not just the fear that you felt coming in. But instead a paralyzing sense of dread that just kept mounting and mounting. You wanted to run, but then you became afraid to turn around, reading what may be lurking in he darkness around you.
Then the smell hit you. Bloody hell, the smell. It was everything foul ramped up to a terrifying degree.
Then something happened to really kick you into panic mode.
Hehehe A small girlish but still terrifying laugh echoed through the hall from what sounded like about ten feet behind you.

You have the following choices:

1. You are too scared to move.

*Noteb*
2. You turn around.

*Noteb*
3. Dude, RUN!

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: neondeathadder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
saicrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/2205434-Aspiring-Urban-Explorer-Checks-Out-Haunted-Hospita