*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend/cid/1598445-and-puff-your-life-changes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1935460
Your girlfriend has invented a way to make sure she is always superior in every way.
This choice: a inhaler type device  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

and puff your life changes

    by: Rin's little fan
She comes back with her hand behind her back and tells you to close your eyes. Not seeing a problem you do as she says, but as soon as you close your eyes she sprays a gas in your face. You open your eyes and back away but whatever she had already was taking effect. The room get dizzy as you stumble back and quickly lose conciseness. You awake on an operating table with Alice in front of you.
As you climb off the table you ask, "what did you do to me?"
"Well its above your intelligence to understand but basically I injected you with nano bots that can change everything down to your molecular structure and have the signal process thru my brain." she replied.
"What???"
"I have full control of what your body can do or be just by thinking about it, it will be easier to show you."Alice says.
You feel a tingle in your body as you watch yourself shrink down to a mere 2'. Alice walks over and puts her foot on your head and shoves you to the ground where she starts to put almost her weight on top of your head. With all the pressure on your head you barely hear her exclaim.
"You see I can shrink you and increase your bone density so you can survive me being as rough as I want with you. Or" she says as she lifts her foot off your head. "I can make your as fragile as I want." She says as she stomps down on your leg shattering your knee into a bloody pulp. She twists her leg back and forward enjoying every sec of your torture. "and because its nano tech," she lifts her leg "It will heal you all up (unless I tell it not to)."
And as soon as she lifts her leg your body heals to normal.
"So now that we established that I'm in charge what should we do now?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend/cid/1598445-and-puff-your-life-changes