*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tutoring
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936487-Deaths-Apprentice/cid/1616547-Tutoring
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1936487
Thomas is a servant to a royal family, from a different planet, when he is given a ring.
This choice: Tutoring  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tutoring

    by: Death's Apprentice
         "... tutoring." He finished saying, knowing that princess Carrie needed to focus on her studies so that she could lead her people into a golden age of prosperity. "I hope that it goes well for you today."
         "Is today your day off?" She asked, he would only say those words if he had the day off or if he was running an errand for her younger brother, prince Charles. Charles asked for unreasonable things hoping for Thomas to say that he will quit, just as the other footmen did. Thomas was the only one that could put up with Charles's abuse; and the one that stopped Miss Moses from quitting when Charles demanded that she teach his sister quantum physics, knowing that Miss Moses could not teach anything above chemistry and hoping to make it so that he would get the crown instead of his sister.
         "I have the day off, so you do not have to worry about your brother trying to get me to quit out of frustration." Thomas said with a smile, knowing full well that she was worried about him leaving for good. He was worried that the prince would take advantage of his absence to concoct some new scheme to get the crown before the princess and ordering her execution. Thomas dreaded the thought of Charles becoming king, and had taken special steps to make sure that Charles could not do anything today by asking Miss Moses to teach the prince and princess how to knit; knowing Charles hated anything that had to do with making something non-lethal or seeing something cute.
         Thomas remembered Charles ordering one servant to give Carrie's 5 month-old kitten some milk that was laced with cyanide, the kitten died within 20 minutes after lapping the tainted milk. When Thomas tried to clear the servant's name he was told that if he did not watch himself he would be sent to the dungeon for the remainder of his life. From then on, Thomas did everything he could to prevent Charles from hurting Carrie in anyway, the other servants helped in anyway they could, however some of them either got fired or quit after several months had gone by. The rest are either too scared or determined to help with the small things to make sure Charles failed in his attempts.
         Now that Charles is taken care of and Carrie heading to her class, Thomas decided that he would meet up with his old friend, Ace, at the market. Ace is a tall shrewd traveling merchant with sharp beady green eyes that can spot a fake or a flaw in a matter of seconds, his short wavy brown hair is done in a lion's mane, and is always dressed in black. They had agreed to meet at The Weeping Minotaur tavern. When Thomas got there, he saw Ace with another friend of theirs. It was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The chef from the castle Leonix Orien

*Noteb*
2. The lieutenant of the police Ryo Orien

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Death's Apprentice (UN: t.smyth86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Death's Apprentice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936487-Deaths-Apprentice/cid/1616547-Tutoring