*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940204-Megaman-Interactive/cid/1857235-The-Misadventures-of-John-Bonne
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1940204
Create your own Megaman character and put him or her in his world.
This choice: Character #2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Misadventures of John Bonne

    by: Dr. Shrink
Name: John Bonne.


Age: 18.


Gender: Male.


Appearance: John is a human who has white skin, long black hair that ends at his rear, and natural dark purple eyes. He normally wares a dark green button up shirt underneath a brown trench coat. He also wares pants of the same color as his coat, a long black belt he loops twice around his waist to create an X shape, and black cowboy boots. And lastly, he wares an eye-patch over his left eye, and he also carries a single six shooter with him. (Though he rarely uses it, he finds it comforting to hold onto).


While on important missions such as acquiring large Refractors and/or fighting off a certain pesky 'blue guy', He'll outfit himself in his own custom Diggers gear. (It looks a lot like Black Zero's outfit, though it has a touch of sky pirate in it as well). It comes equipped with a shield attached to the left hand that projects a round barrier around the user and never runs out of energy. (Though John never uses it unless his or other people's lives would be put in danger).


It also has a purple beam saber attached to his right hand that can deflect, split, or even absorb most energy based attacks. And for those times when close quarters just isn't going to cut it, he also has duel rocket pods that can pop out from both of his shoulders at will and fire a near infinite stream of penny sized homing missiles. (Though they are small, in numbers they can inflict a large amount of damage very quickly).


In addition to all those sweet features, the suit also comes equipped with a dash function to easily dodge oncoming attacks, or make close quarters easier. And lastly, it has a one time only teleport function that must be reinstalled every time John returns to base.


Personality: Even though John is a Sky Pirate, he still has a sense of justice and believes that no one should be harmed during a raid or Dig unless someone or something attacks him or his family/friends first.


Even in combat he believes that it should always be made a fair fight, and will even provide tips, weapons, and restorative items to people who don't stand a chance against him, whenever he can.


But just because he won't attack first unless provoked, and just because he'll help you out if you really need it, doesn't mean he won't steal from you whenever he gets the chance. He's still a Bonne, and he's still going to preform his job regardless.


History: The story of John Bonne started on a small island where he was an orphan, and had no recollection of his parents. He lived out his days just trying to survive each day as best as he could. Though it was a peaceful little island, most of the villagers were still a little aggressive from poor harvests and little to no sea trade, and usually took out their anger on anyone weaker than them. And this included the orphan kids.


When one bright sunny afternoon, when John was running from one such villager with a wooden stick, he stumbled into a hidden cave and fell into a fissure. The villager thought he had died from the fall and decided to leave him there to rot. But little did the villager know, not only did John survive the fall, but he landed in a giant underground lake, filled to the brim with giant Refractors of many different colors. Some were even multicolored as well. And one, bigger than the rest, was a rainbow Refractor with angel wings. It was the most amazing thing He'd ever seen. And no doubt the most amazing thing any Digger would ever see.


After exploring the cave for a while longer, John found a passage on the mountainside that lead him back down to the village path. But when the boy returned to the village, he found that it was overrun by a group of Sky Pirates calling themselves, The Bonnes. He was captured upon entering the village and was brought forth to the center of the village with all the other villagers they could find.


They questioned the village elders first, demanding they tell them where the treasure of the island was hidden. But no one told them anything except that they knew nothing. Tired of waiting for answers, The Bonnes decided to burn the whole island to the ground and Dig up the remains. Startled by their decision, John shouted--


"I know where the treasure is! I've seen it! It's in a cave not far from here. I can take you there. But i have conditions that must be met first." The leader of the Bonnes, Teisel Bonne, listened to his terms, that first, the Bonnes would adopt him into their family and take him with them. And second, John would be made the family accountant, and would be put in charge of spending limits for the Bonnes operations. Teisel, though reluctant to leaving this boy in charge of their money, agreed to his terms. And thus, the story of John's life as a Bonne, began.


Author note



And that's the bio of my Character, i hope you enjoy playing as him as much as i will. Now let's decide on the timeline for our story, shall we?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continuing John Bonne's intro story

2. The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

*Noteb*
3. Mega Man Legends

*Noteb*
4. Mega Man Legends 2

*Noteb*
5. Mega Man Legends 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr. Shrink (UN: keyblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940204-Megaman-Interactive/cid/1857235-The-Misadventures-of-John-Bonne