*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yaral Wasn't Lying.
  2. Meet Emily
  3. Chose Your Character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1640435-Yaral-Wasnt-Lying
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1940556
An amulet has the ability to transfer a pregnancy into ANYONE. Add a chapter, earn GP!
This choice: back to the office, she had tell Laura about this!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yaral Wasn't Lying.

    by: clark wayne
Stopping to quickly change back into her suit and untie her ponytail, Emily walked back into the IntraTech headquarters just as professional as before, albeit with her new amulet.

She quickly noticed Laura, with her pregnant womb and giggled to herself. "Watch out Laura, my amulet can steal your babies. OooOOOOoooh!" She mumbled to herself, making fake ghost noises as well.

Just for laughs she decided to "try" the amulet, just to amuse herself. She knew nothing was going to happen. But the thought of her holding the amulet in front of her and waving her arms like a magician tickled the crap out of her.

Grabbing the amulet, Emily pointed it at her friend, imagining her baby going into her own womb. The light hitting the amulet almost made look like it was glowing when...

PING!

Absolutely nothing happened, just like Emily knew it would.

I mean, really. Even if it did work, why would she make her baby go into Laura's womb? It was Emily's baby after all, she would never give it up.

Emily giggled to herself again, finding that whole situation just hilarious. She quickly waddled over to her friend, hand rubbing wherever her child kicked.
"I'm back." Emily said. "And as you can see, the walk did not help kick start labor."
"Good" Laura replied. "That means we are still on for tonight. I don't care if that baby is bulging out of your pants, we are celebrating your promotion!"

"I still don't know if I should go out bar hopping while in this condition." Emily said, still not sold on the idea, but knowing it would be impossible to change her friend's mind.
"You will be fine, you haven't enjoyed yourself since this little guy came." Laura said, placing a hand on Emily's stomach. "Besides, more walking may start labor." "I guess you're right. Tonight, let's hit the tooof!" Emily said, grunt as here unborn kicked especially hard.

"Little one giving you trouble?" Laura asked.
"A little" Emily replied. "Now if only instead of kicking, you can help with paperwork."
Emily was kicked from within as a response. "Ooh! I guess not." She said.

Laura giggled. "Man, you are lucky Emily, I wish I was pregnant."
"Maybe someday" Emily said. "I have to go settle in to my new office, see you tonight Laura." "See you tonight, rock on Amazon!" Laura replied as Emily steppes into the elevator.

Emily was so excited to finally press the button for the top floor. This is where the hotshots and bigwigs of IntraTech resided. And she was one of them. Emily was with the elites now, and the ride to the top felt like she was ascending to be crowned on her throne.

Emily took this time to examine herself. She quickly fluffed up her shoulder length hair and caressed her belly. She chuckled at the fact that she once had abs. Now when she looked down, a great ball of flesh greeted her.

And she loved it.

While business was her true passion, it was a cutthroat industry. Amelia couldn't play it pretty face and had to be tough and ruthless just like the other men in the office. She couldn't show weakness. But with her pregnancy, Emily was always reminded of how great it was to be a woman. This feeling of being full of life was second to none. While she did want meet her child, she also wanted to stay pregnant as long as she could. It was one of the best feelings of her life.

But she had to push all those thoughts aside as she reached her destination. Now was not the time for motherly pride. Now was time to get serious and ruthless. Now was the time to act like an Amazon.

When the elevator doors opened, Emily waddled into the heart of IntraTech. But she waddled with purpose.

One unlucky man thought be wise to try and lend a helping hand. He walked over to Emily with a smile on his face. "Hello Emily, would you like me to get you a seat so you can rest?"
Emily never even broke her stride. "What I NEED you to do is get me the reports on the shareholder prices, send messages to the board regarding our new public policies, and call up our new client to the meeting room to discuss our new partnership." She said without even so much as glancing at him. And just to tease and shame him a little bit more, she added. "And MS. WOODWARD would like for you to go get some peaches and tacos, I've got a craving."

Thoroughly put in his place, the young man only responded with a quick "yes Ms. Woodward." Before scurrying off to do her bidding. Emily only smirked as she waddled to her new office. "Like an Amazon." She said under breath as she Began to work.

And boy did she. They say you never work a day in you life if you love your job, but Emily loved to work, so it was pure joy to conduct business. To Emily, it was all a game. And she new how to play. She filed reports, she made calls, she held meetings, after one day of her promotion, she did so much that her boss considered promoting her again. She was a business fiend, and not even a full term pregnant belly could slow her down.

Emily sat down in her new chair and looked out into the skyline of the city, admiring the view and her office in general. It was a full room, not just some cubicle. One wall was entirely made of glass, perfect for staring at the city. While the rest was solid walls, giving her privacy. Just her and her desk and computer.

She was eating her peach filled tacos when that same man came into the office. "The client is in meeting room B, Ms. Woodward." He said.
"Thank you, you may go." She said. He was a good kid, she thought. She liked him and was thinking about hiring him as her secretary. Oh, the irony.

Emily walked into the meeting room knowing already this partnership was going to be a success. She was picked personally to handle the terms of this partnership. She knew the material, she knew all about her client, and she knew they were on equal ground and had much in common.

"Welcome, Margaret Quaine, to IntraTech." Emily said to her client.
"Emily Woodward, I have heard much about the rising star at IntraTech. Or do you prefer to be called, the Amazon?" "Whichever one gets us on better terms, Ms.Quaine." Emily said. "Please, call me Margaret, we may be from different companies, but we are most certainly equals." Margaret said raising her pregnant frame from the chair to shake Emily's hand.

"I have heard and read a lot about you too Margaret. Did you know we are the exact same length into our pregnancies?" Emily said.

"I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't know that." Margaret said and smiled. "Look at us, in the prime of motherhood, the most wonderful time to be a woman, and we are showing those men that we can still be just as cunning and ruthless."
"Yes, well, at least you already did this once before. But even pregnant with your second child, you're still doing this."

"My my, you did read up on me. You most certainly earned your nickname."
"Well part of it was earned." Emily said, staring down at her E cup breasts, full of milk for her baby. She remembered when they were just Double D's.

"Oh please, height beauty, strength, and a mind sharper than a tack? You are an Amazon through an through." Margaret complimented.
"Thank you" Emily said. "Now let's talk terms about IntraTech and MegaCorp."

And so they discussed, quite longer than it should have really. They both kept getting side tracked into other subjects or pause whenever their babies kicked. They were a little forgetful. Emily really liked Margaret and saw her as someone she could relate to, even on pregnancy of course.

They finally closed the discussion on good terms. "I think IntraTech's need have been sufficiently filled." Emily said.
"And MegaCorp will be satisfied with those terms." Margaret replied."Congratulations. You just sealed the biggest deal in both of our companies histories." Margaret continued. "That will sure please the boss." Emily replied. Margaret laughed. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership."

You have the following choices:

1. Hey, that's a lovely Amulet you're wearing!

2. Time to party with the girls!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clark wayne (UN: temporal712 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1640435-Yaral-Wasnt-Lying