*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zack Quits Sports
  2. Zack Martin
  3. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1711199-Zack-Quits-Sports
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1940970
Watch as the characters of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fatten up!
This choice: Zack Quits Sports  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Zack Quits Sports

    by: The Remixer
It was the beginning of another school year for Zack and Cody. They were in the seventh grade, which meant they would have another year after this one at the middle school. Last year was a very successful year for the twins, mainly Zack, since his basketball team won the championship game and won their school the main trophy. Although all of that happened, Zack still didn't feel right.

Yes, Zack was a key player, but he wasn't feeling satisfied out of sports. He didn't feel like he had the same drive as he used to. This was the time for kids to sign up for sports again, but this time, Zack came to a conclusion: he was done with sports. He wanted to find out what made him really happy. One of those things was eating, which made him think even more. He could eat a lot, but would he really be okay if he started to fatten up? He knew how his family would react, but he didn't really care.

As he and his brother walked out of their first day of school, Cody began to ask Zack some questions.

"So are you going to do the same sports again this year?" Cody asked.

"Actually, no. I'm not doing sports anymore," Zack said in a positive way.

"Wait, what?" Cody said sounding very shocked.

"Yeah, I said it. I'm done. I just don't feel like sports make me happy," Zack said as he made it seem like it was all okay.

"Well then what are you going to do with yourself?" Cody asked.

"I don't know really. But hey, can we stop by the new bakery on the way home?" Zack asked.

"Well, okay," Cody said as he was still in shock with this all.

You have the following choices:

1. When They Get To The Bakery

*Noteb*
2. A Week After This Conversation

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Remixer (UN: admire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1711199-Zack-Quits-Sports