*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Audrey
  2. A mischievous figure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping/cid/2495479-Audrey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1940985
Poor Richard slowly swaps everything with a woman and has to find a way to make it stop.
This choice: Audrey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Audrey

    by: Elliot
Richard awoke in his neighbor Audrey's house.He was sleeping in her bed with silky sheets and wearing a sexy nightie.He didn't know how the f he got here or what was going on.He knew he had to get out of this gown and out of here before Audrey of her fiancé caught him.
Strangely the room was feminine but most of the clothes and belongings were his.He quickly changed into his briefs,shoes,khakis and a polo hoping Audrey didn't come in.Richard was shocked to see pictures of him and Audrey's hunky boyfriend together dressed in suits like a couple and on a beach in swim trunks.
He ran out of the house and headed next door.He opened the front door and went inside.He went to his room and was surprised to find his bed made and his room very neat.Audrey's skirts,blouses,makeup etc were inside.He went to the kitchen to talk to his mom.She was in her robe making a pot of coffee.
She looked alarmed to see him.'Oh hello Richard.How can I help you?"
"Mom,what's going on?Why is our neighbor's things in my room?'Richard said in his 31 year old neighbor's sultry female voice. 'What the hell is going on?Am I having a bad dream?"
Richard's mother looked concerned and said'Are you alright dear?Do you want me to call for help.You are confused.I have 2 daughters.You are my neighbor I am not your mother."
'That's not necessary.I am alright.I am sorry to have disturbed you."Richard said in what until yesterday was his beautiful neighbor's voice.
Richard went back to Audrey's.He wanted to call his girlfriend Rica but didn't know how to explain his having a woman's voice.Richard thought about what his mom had said.She had two daughters.He wondered what it means.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping/cid/2495479-Audrey