*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andrea
  2. A mischievous figure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping/cid/3465250-Andrea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1940985
Poor Richard slowly swaps everything with a woman and has to find a way to make it stop.
This choice: Andrea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andrea

    by: Ally
Sunlight streamed in through the window causing Richard to awaken. Feeling groggy he slowly opened his eyes. He turned around in bed and then he noticed something odd. The bed sheets felt different. They felt nice. Thinking it was a dream he just closed his eyes enjoying the silk fabric on his skin.

Hearing his alarm caused him to fully awaken this time. Reaching out for his phone to silence it made him realise that it wasn't a dream. His bed sheets were silk. He sat up and then he realised his whole room looked different.

"What the hell?!" He screamed

Looking around the room it was like he was in Rica's room. The walls were painted a bright pink. There was a vanity table but without anything on it. He looked around the room and noticed that all of his belongings were there. His TV and playstation. Going over to the walk-in closet he saw that all of his clothes were in there.

"What the fuck is going on?!" He whispered. He slowly approached the door and inched the door open. He almost screamed as the door opened up to an apartment.

He was about to explore more when he heard a door creak open. He was frozen in fear as he turned towards the direction of the sound. A woman with short red hair that he didn't recognised stepped out in just a skimpy top and panties. She smiled at him

"Good morning" she greeted him as she just walked right past him towards the kitchen.

Richard was shocked. Who was this woman and why was she being so casual with him? What the hell is going on?

"What's wrong do I have something on my face? What's with the deer in headlights look?" She asked giving a friendly chuckle as she sat down and began eating

"I-it's n-nothing" he stuttered. He was not sure what to say. She would probably think he's crazy if he tried to explain.

"Well alrighty then" she smiled as she continued eating

Richard was now really confused as he retreated back into the room he awoke. This random woman was treating him like he was her roommate. He searched the room trying to find anything that could tell him what's going on.

He decided to look in his wallet. Inside he found his ID but the details were wrong! The address and his last name was different. The name sounded familiar and so he decided to go to his friend list and that's when he saw that his girlfriend's best friend Andrea had his last name.

Now more lost than ever, he decided that a nice hot shower will help him clear his mind. Entering the bathroom he noticed that all of his toiletries were there. Trying to not think about it he got into the shower. The heat was starting to calm him down.

When he got out a new swap occurred. What was it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ally (UN: browncoatscar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping/cid/3465250-Andrea