*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jacob
  2. Bad day at school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941066-Brains-over-Brawn/cid/1748259-Jacob
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1941066
The smartest student in the school is given the worst students, what happens to them?
This choice: Jacob  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jacob

    by: jgp1492
Jacob was sitting at the front of the class as he always did, smiling to himself as he knew he had very good grades. He never forgot any equipment and always handed his homework in on time and fully complete. Jacob listened to the teacher all the time and never lost his concentration during class time. Mr Adams came to the front of the class and walked down to Jacob's desk and said "Hey Jacob, i would like you to stay behind after school for a bit, we just need to talk". He sat up straight and proper when he heard this and never thought it was because he had done something naughty, he never did.

He sat through the rest of the class, learning about how to dissect mice and about human anatomy. he was thrilled with these subjects and was giggling with excitement as the hands of the clock ticked down the seconds '5....4....3....2....1....RING' as the bell sounded, heralding the beginning of the summer holidays. Jacob watched as his fellow pupils got out of their seats and filed past him out the door to enjoy their lives.

Mr Adams smiled when the last boy left the room and he closed the door behind him and stood in front of Jacob "Jacob, i have never been prouder of any pupil I have ever taught that i am of you". He grinned as he said it and put his hand on Jacob's head. There was a knock at the door and Mr Adams smiled as he opened it and Mr Fleming came into the room "Afternoon Sir". Jacob exclaimed as he saw her enter the room with a rather large box wrapped in a cloth.

He smiled and left the room and Mr Adams sat on his desk next to the box "Jacob, our school is very overcrowded, with a lot of boys coming from less than savory backgrounds and poor households. Many of these boys have failed the test this year and the Headmaster has decided to give you this as a sign of our thanks for your work this year".

Mr Adams hand grabbed the cloth that covered the box and lifted it away, revealing a small cage, with thin metal bars and to Jacob's amazement, 6 inch tall, naked, blacked out boys on the floor of the cage. "H....how is t...his possible Sir?" he asked as he looked around the cage and saw at least 22 boys inside. "The school decided to save on costs by shrinking the unwanted students, the ones who failed the test and give them to someone who deserved them more, you".

"Thank you Sir, this means a lot". Jacob grinned as he looked in at the boys all blacked out from the shrinking process. "Glad you like them Jacob, put the cage in your bag and head off home, have a great summer, you've earned it". Jacob giggled with excitement as he put the cage inside his backpack and left the classroom and started to head off home.

Who does he met up with outside the school gate?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Daniel- his younger brother

*Noteb*
2. Mark- his best friend

*Noteb*
3. Daniel and Mark

*Noteb*
4. No one-heads off home alone

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jgp1492 (UN: jgp1492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jgp1492 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941066-Brains-over-Brawn/cid/1748259-Jacob