*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1627575-Not-So-LITTLE-Little-Girl
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Little Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not So LITTLE, Little Girl

    by: Antmandarin
All of a sudden, a giant pare of hands picks you up. You are hoisted way up high, until you find yourself face to face with what LOOKS like a 5-year old girl, except for the fact that she's about twice as big as you!

"Oh, what a cute little dolly!" She exclaims, before giving you a big kiss on your face-her lips nearly covering your entire face.

Then, she suddenly pulls you into a hug, squeezing your body against hers, until you fear she'll crush your ribs.

"Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun with my new dolly!"

Finally, after several agonizing minutes, and just when you think you can handle no more, she breaks the hug, slinging you over her shoulder, and running away with you.

Several horrible, bumpy minutes later, you find yourself in her room.

She slings you down on the bed on your back, knocking most of the wind out of you.

"Now, let's get you dressed!" She says. Then, to your horror, she reaches for your pants, and begins undressing you!

You fight and struggle to get loose, but this just seems to upset her; she grabs your legs, turning you over on your belly. Then, she slaps you on your butt, hard, three times.

"YEAOUCH!!!" You exclaim, before she turns you back over on your back, pointing a stern finger at you.

"Now You be still for Mommy!"

You can't believe this! This little CHILD actually think's you're her Doll!
The pain in your bottom tells you it's not a good idea to fight her though, so you relent from any further struggling as she continues undressing you.

"Why are you wearing such funny clothes, dolly?" She asks.

You just close your eyes, groaning with frustration and humilation.

"Not to worry, I'll soon have you dressed right."

Once she has you completely naked, she starts rubbing baby lotion all over your body. You know it's weird, since she's only a child, but you can't help getting slightly aroused as her chubby, young, fingers work over your privates. You gulp in surprise as her finger slips up your butt briefly. Next comes the baby powder-she uses so much that it makes you cough. Once finished with that, she tapes up the diaper, tight.

"Now to get you a shirt!" She exclaims.

A moment later, you find a pink t-shirt slipped over your head, which is two sizes too small. Next, she ties your hair into a single tuft on top of your head, using a bright pink ribbon.

She then picks you up, giving you another of those horrible hugs.

"Yay! Now you're all ready for bed!"

She carries you accross the room to a sort of dresser, on top of which, is a giant baby cradle. She sets you in the cradle, tucking you in, tight. She then kisses you on the forhead and sticks a giant baby bottle in your mouth.

"Now, you stay right in your little bed baby, and finish your baby bottle while I'm gone. Don't you try to get up before I get back, or Mommy will get very very angry!" She says, sternly.

You rolls your eyes, as you watch her leave.

Once the door is closed, you immediately begin fighting to free your arms from the covers. It is a tedious process, since the more you struggle, the more the stupid cradle rocks, and you don't want to rock it too much, lest you tip it over the edge of the dresser.

Finally, after several minutes, you succeed, sitting up in bed, and peering over the edge of the dresser. You estimate it to be about two or three times your own hight. In other worse, falling that far could cause some serious bone breaking.

You pause moment to concider your options. Maybe her parents are home. You could try calling out to see if anyone hears you, and comes looking for you. On the other hand, her species might be hostile as adults, it might be best to sneak out, and do some exploring first. You figure you could probably scale down this dresser, if you're careful.

On the other hand, your bottom is still rather sore from the small little smack you got earlier, you'd hate to think what this "LITTLE" girl might do if she REALLY gets angry with you.

Maybe you should just lie still like a "good baby" and bide your time for now, until Mommy gets back...

You have the following choices:

1. Scale Down the and Sneak Through the House

2. Try to Call Out for Help

3. Stay In Bed Like a "Good Baby"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1627575-Not-So-LITTLE-Little-Girl