*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John meets Amy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942018-John-meets-Amy-Rose/cid/1624763-John-meets-Amy
by JDog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1942018
John get pulled into Sonic's world and meet the cute, fun, charming, Amy Rose.
Chapter #1

John meets Amy

    by: JDog
One Sunday Afternoon John was playing Sonic Adventure on his Gamecube when all of a sudden he was transported into the game when he looked around he saw that he was at the station square train station.

John turned around and sees amy running towards him.

Amy: I haven't seen you around here are you new?

John: You could say that.

Amy: Sorry for not introducing myself i'm Amy Rose.

John: It nice to meet you Amy i'm John

Amy: Nice to meet you too. Hey John would you like to hang out with me?

*Amy helded out her hand to him after asking that question John held her hand and replied back.*

John: Yes amy would love to hang out with you.

*Amy smiled happily and gave him a hug pressing her breasts against him John's cheeks when red for a bit.*

Amy: Where should we go?

You have the following choices:

1. Park

*Noteb*
2. Beach

*Noteb*
3. Hotel room

4. Haunted House

*Noteb*
5. Amy's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JDog (UN: jdogg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942018-John-meets-Amy-Rose/cid/1624763-John-meets-Amy