*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chez Dorm
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942027-Mouseboy-Adventure/cid/1625240-Chez-Dorm
by Alicid
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1942027
How will the mouse boy survive in a school full of giantesses?
This choice: Chez Dorm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chez Dorm

    by: Alicid
         Chez yawned loudly as he awoke in his tiny matchbox bed above his room's dresser. He looked to the side and noticed his roommate was already gone so he turned to the clock and saw the time. 10:30 am . Of course Chez wasn't late for class because that would be too cliche and unsexy for this story. He used the drawers like stairs and made his way to the bottom where his uniform was waiting. The dorms were frequently called "snug", but to Chez everything looked giant so he didn't mind at all. If anything, the dorm room was too big for him to quickly get ready and leave. Luckily the school adapted to this and put everything he needs in the bottom drawer of the rooms dresser. Although he does question having his toilet in the same space as his fridge, Chez grabs his lunch and his bag and runs towards the door.

         Even though he isn't late, he still needs to get to his class building and navigate the halls before the bell rings or else he's going to have to face a lot of feet coming his way. The building is in very close proximity to the dorms and Chez is actually quite quick about using shortcuts such as gutters and landing on "soft" things below like other students. Chez reaches the hallway and sighs deeply into the empty hall. Looks like he was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lucky, the bell didn't ring

2. Unlucky, caught in a crowd

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alicid (UN: alicid7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alicid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942027-Mouseboy-Adventure/cid/1625240-Chez-Dorm