*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa bet
  2. Character Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943503-Simpsons-Foot-Story/cid/1848967-Lisa-bet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1943503
You get to do anything foot related with a wide range of Simpsons characters! Free to add!
This choice: Lisa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa bet

    by: Joshua19988
The are the new kid in town your name is bane you just moved in and you go look around the new town your in. You go to a near by park you see some woman some men and so brats you look at a tree and she a girl wearing a red dress and some red shoes the looks up at you. You go to the tree where the tree is sit next to her and say hello my name is bane what's yours she says her name is Lisa I live my mom dad and my baby sister mangy also my stupid brother. You look at her and got a great plan you ask Lisa if she wants a bet she sad what kind of bet you say what ever you want if I win you have to give me £10 and if I win you my foot slave for the next 9 moths.

The race
You both sack hands you said the first one to that swing and back wins. Lisa was getting read you were also the race stared you where first for a sec Lisa runs right pass you and gets first place. Lisa now to pay up she takes of her shoes and say massage this foot you massaged each foot for 5 hours when you stop Lisa said your not done you still have to lick my feet. You pick up her foot and lick her smelly feet for the hole day. When it became night she takes you to a lad and shrinks you down and puts you in her shoe and she says don't I'll make you dig after havering my feet lick all night time so Lisa throws you into her and walks home.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay Lisa foot slave

*Noteb*
2. Run off

3. Hide

*Noteb*
4. Hide in moms shoes

*Noteb*
5. Hide under the bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joshua19988 (UN: joshua19988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
valiantbehemoth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943503-Simpsons-Foot-Story/cid/1848967-Lisa-bet