*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. World's Most Beautiful Rodent
  2. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1641710-Worlds-Most-Beautiful-Rodent
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Work With Mazee in the field  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

World's Most Beautiful Rodent

    by: Unknown
Lexi lets out a sigh and then smiles. “You know something Tim, I think I’ll be generous today. You’ll be working with Mazee for today’s mission.” “Alright,” you say. “Thanks Lexi.” Lexi lets out a purr and tries to look happy for you despite her dislike of you.

Once you’re done speaking with your sphinx boss, you go to find Mazee, your girlfriend. Sure she was a skyscraper sized rat who would be as big as a sumo wrestler had she been human sized, but the wererat was the most loyal monster to you in the entire building. A lot of people wondered what you saw in the rodent giantess, but many monsters asked Mazee what she saw in you so it evened out.

You remember how you met Mazee. You were on her desk cleaning it under Lexi’s orders when you slipped and fell on a piece of cheese pizza and got stuck. Mazee took the slice and you seriously thought she was going to eat you, but instead she picked you off and sure enough you two were steady. You considered yourself lucky to have such a caring girlfriend even if she was a rat. It was just as well one of the monsters was your girlfriend, that gave you some protection from predators like Aurelia and Grace and unwanted suitors like Beth and Blake.

As you’re thinking about your mission with Mazee, you suddenly remember how much bigger the hallway was to you than it was to the monsters. The only reason you got far enough to Lexi’s office today was because Willa gave you a lift. You figured Lexi was too busy managing the repairs to the building to put in human sized walkways. You let out a sigh but then you feel tremors. A monster was coming. Before you could find out which one, you feel something tapping on your head, it looked like a giant worm but you knew it was in fact, Mazee’s tail.

“Need a ride pipsqueak?” asks a voice behind you in a friendly tone. You look behind you to see a pair of giant black furred clawed feet with jean covered legs bigger than skyscrapers. You look up closer to see the sky obscured by a huge furry belly and you realize that Mazee had come to you. The giantess wererat bends over and smiles to you as she swings her tail. You still cannot believe how beautiful the rat giantess was. From her shiny midnight black hair that reached down to her mountain sized butt cheeks to her generously sized chest and belly big enough for you to live on, this rodent was a bombshell.

“I heard Lexi screaming and I thought you’d be here,” your girlfriend says as she lowers her clawed finger for you to climb on. “Why do you torture her so?” “Well,” you say nervously. “I just want to help.” Mazee rubs your head as if you’re a pet and smiles, showing her buck teeth normal for a rat. “I’d be careful if I were you Tim. I think that sphinx is out to get you.” “No way Mazee, she can’t eat me, besides, why would my boss want to kill me? She did say I was the best photographer she has.” Mazee rolls her eyes. “Yeah, hard to find a photographer you can just hide in your pocket. Speaking of which, where should I keep you for today’s mission?”

Mazee rubs her chin before she decides to place you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In her cleavage

2. In her hair

*Noteb*
3. In her buttcrack

4. In her panties (front)

*Noteb*
5. In her armpit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1641710-Worlds-Most-Beautiful-Rodent