*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1967899-Tower-Meets-Arms
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Monster Arms Apartment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tower Meets Arms

    by: Unknown
You look up and saw a sign that read "Monster Arms, Apartment Building". Harley did it again, she took you all the way to Horrorville. As Harley stepped off of her motorcycle, she bent over to pick up the newspapers in her sidecar. You let go of her ponytail and then you try to run down her back to try and reach her motorcycle. That way you could wait it out until she completed the errand and stay safe.

But fate is not on your side because at that moment, Harley stands up again and you slide down the giant boar woman's back screaming and land in between the pig giantess's mountain-sized butt cheeks. You groan and struggle but it's too tight. And from the looks of it, Harley doesn't wear underwear either.

"Now stay here, Tim," says Harley. "La casera, she hates humans with a passion. And there is la loba. You don't want to run into her when she has an empty stomach." You have no idea what Harley is saying but from the looks of it, she thinks you're still on her motorcycle and doesn't know you're stuck in her ass. Her curly tail wags above you as the wereboar walks into the apartment building.

You wonder where she's going. You heard that Harley had a sister on the bottom floor of the building; a chef named Circe. You remember when you asked Harley what Circe looked like, Harley replied "imagine Wonder Woman if she was a pig". In fact, you don't think you've ever seen the inside of Monster Arms. Who knew what monsters lived here? Well, all you can do is wait and see what happens as you try to escape the pig's cheeks.

What happens....

You have the following choices:

1. Harley Stops to Visit Her Sister

2. Harley Drops the Paper off at the Mailroom.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1967899-Tower-Meets-Arms